Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Glutathione, Cysteine & C, 100 Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 13, 2022

The quality, ingredient, size of capsules are perfect. It has protein that helps my skin gets good benefit. Improvement for my nails and hair are effect are visible. It also helps my knee nerves and vitamin c deficiency. Its package and composition is excellent. It is also good for my diet and muscle training energy. And you would not worry about its taste. Road to age less beauty.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

Blood tests show better results in Cysteine. I am buying this product since a few years and I am super happy with it. Iherbs has one of the best prices on the market and the delivery is fast as well. Great that you sell the Life Extension,Glutathione, Cysteine & C capsules.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

As i've said many times in my reviews of other Life Extension Foundation products, LEF is the most trustworthy brand out there--because their main goal is anti-aging scientific research and education, not making as much money as possible. They do extensive quality control on all their products.My plastic surgeon prescribed this product to take pre and post-op surgery and now I'm hooked! I will always use this product because I have seen it's awesome results almost immediately in my skin. It actually does what it says it does, promotes healing of distressed skin and hastens the regeneration of collagen cells. It works.

iherb0921
Posted on May 23, 2022

Quality is excellent , Glutathione is body's master antioxidant and provide important nutrient/gut microbiome with many benefits in our bodies. Iodine is an important trace minerals missing in our modern diet. I take this plus others, according to New York Times bestselling book "How to Live Longer Feel Better" by Nobel Laureate Prof. Linus Pauling (1901-1994) Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My ‘go-to’ brand. Reliable, quality product and great once one is in their 40’s. I take Glutathione along with vits C / D / Zinc / Ubiquinol and and have observed that any cold symptoms that do come - Twice in three years, last no longer than a couple of days. Recommended as one gets into theory 40’s and beyond.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Glutathione & Cysteine are 2 of the most important Amino Acids used in every cell in the body. These cant be found in any food source. I use it to specifically repair the brain neuropathways after withdrawing from Alcohol and assisting in the repair of every cell in the body. It helps to calm the nervous system, is great for stress, post-workout muscle & tissue repair with the added benefit of Vit C, to boost the immune system. The product is sourced from high-quality ingredients, and I always trust the brand 'Life Extension."

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

At 35, I still have acne on my shoulders, mainly on my back. I have tried zinc, cod liver oil with small changes without more. After 2 weeks of use, about 65% of the pimples are gone and my skin has become cleaner. I will continue to see the results on the long term but it is very encouraging.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022