MY
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
7,001

Have been repurchasing this very product for years. Especially appreciate that it comes in vegetarian capsules. I used to have to separate the capsule from the product, and consume with a spoon. Life changing and very happy with the product.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

For years, I would nod after during the day or night, particularly when in a class or listening to a speaker at an event. A woman told me to try CircuFlow. I am on my third bottle, and the nodding off at any time of the day or night has lessened considerably! I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

I have been using this for 3 years and it is an excellent product. I use it in conjunction with inner leaf aloe juice. The combination works great. LOVE IT.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Great product! Was glad to get it in such timely manner!Reordered this product again & even got one for a gift as well, could feel the difference few days after taking it. Nice way to cleanse your heart for a month every so often !!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Recommended by my naturopath, to take with aloe vera juice. I will have another check up with her to make sure that the blood has cleared up well. Otherwise, i love this brand.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Hanna Kroeger's CircuFlow is the only supplement I have ever taken faithfully, as directed over a period of time. It took away my pain in 2018 and allowed me to return to an active life. I continue to to enjoy the benefits of CircuFlow as I walk around town and to my part-time job. I am very grateful to this wise and loving woman and to the company which continues to make CirciFlow available as it was created with pure, quality ingredients.

fjgun
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Long expired date 01 - 2025 medium size capsules easy to swallow. support stabilize my pulse rate.

a4ecf1ba-d704-42fc-ab8d-5e288e256cee
Posted on Mar 9, 2021

l have been taking this product for over a month and have had no more w..breathing attacks,,weakness and my arrythmia attacks have been reduced to zero..l sleep better as well...however l will keep taking it as my legs need more circulation..l also take rwo tablespoons of aloe vera gel 3 times per day after meals

Posted on Jun 25, 2021

A bottle will last for a month. I noticed that after a week of taking this, my urine has some oil in it. Will continue to take this for a few more months before having blood tests to see any improvement.

14806572-bbd8-40e5-b285-bd4a55c92c05