Page 1 - Reviews - Hot Kid, Toddler Mum-Mum, Organic Rice Biscuits, Mango & Kiwi, 12 Packs, 2.12 oz (60 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Individual small packet is convenient. Light and crisp and dissolve well in the mouth. Not messy when eating. The little mango flavour droplets is sweet and fragrant. This snack is totally love by my kids

e3ec4ac8-a1da-4631-8ea3-9c4068e99a86
Posted on May 11, 2022

The quality is okay the size is good... it melts quickly in the toddlers mouth... good for teething baby ... taste okay 🙂 .. easy and simple... there are more than flavor ... you can serve this with fruit that the child like... The ingredients of the product is also okay mostly combination of fruits and vegetables ☺️

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I bought these for myself, as they shouldn't like a nice little treat. The texture is very light and crisp. The taste is subtle, but pleasant and you can taste both the mango and kiwi. I can imagine they would be great for little one's as they dissolve easily in the mouth and are light and just a little sweet, but not too sweet.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I’m very happy with this snacks. Top quality ingredients. It taste delicious. I love the size of each small package. Each package has 2 pieces. Very comfortable to use it on the go

Posted on May 27, 2022

Tastes great, my daughter loved it. Good texture, comes in a pack of two. My daughter is two years old, and she was very happy eating this. Flavor is quite strong.

Posted on May 22, 2022

The size is great for babies The package is great for going out It has strong mango smell Press 👍 if you find my comment helpful

Posted on May 21, 2022

Rich flavor. Taste good. Just fit size for handle. Good price with good quality. Perfect for children aged 2 or above. Fit for tea time. I may try other flavor next time.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

These crackers taste great and the baby likes them too. It's a good quality snack that is naturally sweetened and gluten-free. There are 2 servings per pack.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

package, size and serving is enough for my baby age, ingredient, flavor and taste are suitable for my baby's diet. quality product and lots of benefit.