MY

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Top quality as always. I use a lot of products from Himalaya and all of them are top quality. I used to buy a different brand that I can no longer get in Canada and then switched to this one and I am truly pleased. I use many of their products, shatavari, triphala, toothpaste etc . Love them all!

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I didnt realise how well these worked until I ran out, then 8 weeks later I realised my brain function and memory had significantly declined . I ordered more and a few weeks later, I noticed an improvement. If you take this product and dont notice an improvement, consider taking 2. per day. I had to do this to achieve improvement. This brand is a high quality Bacopa.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

i give this to my son with pans/pandas and seems working for his stress and flairs he s very calm after taking the bacopa and more focused for his homework.I like it .i also take it and I feel having good mood all the day and no more brain fogs.i really recommend it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The Himalaya Bacopa caplets is great for helping your memory. I take one caplet before breakfast. I really like the quality of this memory supplement. I think my memory is better when taking. Focus, retention and less foggy when taking. The caplets are easy to swallow. Overall. I see an improvement with myself as well as my husband. I think it is worth a try to help your memory in taking this memory supplement.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I love it! in less than a month my brain works more efficiently and I am clearer. I need fewer hours of sleep, I wake up easier in the morning, I wake up earlier in the morning. the side effects are the more I am aware of the situation I am in, so I am stressed and the more upset I get

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I use with California Gold Nutrition, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, 120 mg, 180 Veggie Capsules. Seems to help slow memory loss ... but these things are subjective. Hard to quantify efficacy.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Been taking it for cognitive memory. Only been taking in a short time but so far I can say that I am remembering things more. I would recommend it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

stinapope
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Bacopa is specifically referred to in Ayurvedic medicine as a helpful supplement. This makes it very easy to take. It is a tablet, not too big, and does not taste. I recommend this.