MY

Posted on Mar 4, 2022
Love this product!

I love the color. It is what I have expected which is not so mahagony but obly a shade especially under a light or natural light.My hair is black so the combination of this color to my hair is nice. I also feel safer using it as it's all natural and I love that i can keep the left over because I have thin hair. It also did not make my hair rough or stiff. My hair is still soft and manageable. I will definitely buy this product again, but maybe will try a different color.

7584e9b9-2628-4dab-a32c-14293ac885e3
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022
2096

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

A gentle formula for perfect grey coverage from the first application! A Wide Range Of Shades That You Can Personalize Choose from 36 color shades, or mix and find your own color tone, for a more natural look. Easy to Apply Herbatint's gel based hair color is easier than ever to mix and apply. Up To 2 Applications Just use the amounts of color and developer you need! The leftover unmixed product can be stored for future applications. 40 Minutes For A Perfect Result Gentle and odorless formula creates a more pleasant coloring experience. Good scent

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Safe to use even for pregnant Moms. It's Chemical Free! Colour turned out great and it's easy to apply Does not smell bad compared to other hair colours. It's a but pricy but a good product is definitely worth the price.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love my herbatint. No nasty chemicals and a really nice colour that I get lots of compliments for. Easy to use with a nice conditioner enclosed

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I thought this was pretty easy to use. The hair dye did not have any scent that I noticed. I first bought this hair color when I was looking for a natural, less harmful product. Give it a try.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Good product with safe ingredients. Great shade too (5M). Colour lasts around 2.5 - 3 months before I have to re-colour. Have repurchased many times.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I rediscovered Herbatint hair colour at the start of Covid! I find I'm more satisfied with the results of my own mixture of Harbatint colours than that of my hairdresser!