MY

Posted on May 15, 2022

For a while I have been finding it hard to concentrate and be productive, Only been using it for a week or so but I feel like it’s is definitely helping my mental clarity, was able to complete some tasks that I been putting off, Will definitely buy again!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I purchased this for my 73 year old mother because she can be forgetful at times. I like that this product is all natural and has organic ingredients. I asked my mom if she can feel the difference in her memory...and she said yes. That's all the confirmation I needed. I am pleased with my purchase.

I took with with multiple brain power enhancers. Solely for the aid of studying and passing my exams. The taste was bearable but could be better. I was amazed by all the reviews I passed all my exams, and I am not sure what helped, but it sure did. Cause I failed my exams the first. Suggestion, maybe they can mask the taste with something bearable. Otherwise just fine. I take it added in my diet during studying, to stay alert and awake. Quality is good, and I would repurchase if I had too.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like the ingredients and the quality of the product, in addition, the package was reliable. Already start to take it once a day (the instruction say to take 3-4 times daily), don't like the taste, but already see some improvement. I'm 22 and take this supplement for concentration and memory post-covid issues. After taking it, I feel that my mind becomes clearer.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I don't want to give a bad review because I love the products this company offers. They have worked really well keeping me healthy. However this particular blend gave me headaches so I stopped using it after a few weeks of daily use. I hope you have better results!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I feel a lot of energy after taking this stuff. It does make me feel a little speedy, but for foggy headed days I recommend it. It's best to add to a little juice as the taste isn't so great. The effect is long lasting and is a good product for the price. A little goes a long way.

Posted on May 25, 2022

I had to write a review! I have adhd and sometimes mental fatigue and from the first use I noticed a shift. It made me want to get up and do stuff. It’s very energizing!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Very happy with this supplement’s quality. Came in good packaging (well wrapped). Noticed the benefits as soon as I used it. Improved my focus and memory. If you are concerned with the taste, put inside juice.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I have been using this product for about 2 months now. I can detect a difference in my focus and energy. I will be ordering again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product helps me to focus and get the tasks at hand done! I have also noticed I'm sleeping better at night on the days I take this. Highly recommend.