Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Organic Greek Yogis, Blueberry & Purple Carrot, 1 oz (28 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My son loves these melts. To me, the flavor is much better than other comparable products (and no weird chalky after-taste). They dissolve quickly in the mouth .

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Product tastes good, with mild blueberry flavor. Simple and healthy ingredients too. Package and serving size is good, can be kept after opening. My 10-month age baby loves it, and also good for him to practice pincer grasp. With yogurt inside, my baby can also get the healthy gut benefits while snacking.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

My daughter loves these so much! She loves all the flavors, but I love that this one is a high quality flavor. They're even yummy (I ate some myself!) and suitable for babies just starting to chew or any age. She is over 1 year now and they're the only thing that keeps her from getting cranky on long walks in the stroller. We also love that its organic and isn't loaded with fake ingredients.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Break it into smaller pieces to feed him as it was a bit sour for him Until he get use to it will give him one whole piece

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

quality product. my baby loves the taste and ask for it regularly. the size is quite large as I only give about 5 to 10pcs each day.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

it taste great and extremely easy for baby to eat. Great quality. it is not too sweet and it melt in the mouth. my baby loves it.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Fav! Tho its a little sour than the rest of the flavours, it is still one of the best! Happy babby has the best yogis, the perfect taste!

Posted on May 30, 2022

These are great, healthier than other brands, easy to take as a snack...only problem is kids eat it too fast... but I guess that is a good sign.

Posted on May 10, 2022

my 3 year old loves the taste. do note that there is added organic sugar in the ingredients list. good quality, great flavour. definitely buying again! package size is great, not too little, but not too much that we can finish it while it is fresh.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Kid loves it so I’ve ordered every flavour of them. I’m just really pleased it’s organic and seems healthier than the other typical supermarket snacks