Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, Happy Kid, Banana + Chocolate, Fruit & Oat Bar, 5 Bars, 0.99 oz (28 g) Each - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I love these bars! They are so delicious that I have to hide them from my kids so I can eat them myself. I love that they're organic, non-GMO and have no added sugar! I am so happy to have this option as a snack for my kids!

StazFoods
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

We love these bars - the kids love them because they have chocolate, and I love them because they have a moderate sugar content and have oats and fibre! They still aren't the healthiest treat such as fruit, but it's a great way to add fibre and are small enough for a kid to finish them in one sitting. I love the nutrition content of Happy Kid and wish they added more flavours!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

i bought theme as a healthy alternative snack for the kids to take to school, chocolate and banana is a great combination, the bar is not dry/crunchy it has more of a fudgy like texture (kinda moist) not my favorite i prefer crunchy, but the kids love theme

10d86c71-924c-4bd1-a4a1-273419d818ef
5ecb579e-8739-488b-a0b3-f01f127a7031
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Made for those who want a snack before bedtime but gotta follow the whole healthy eating shtick. I keep buying these and they keep disappearing. Note that I ate only one bar. Mystery!

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Live the quality ingredients in this product. Tastes great & my granddaughter loves them. Me too! Great for an alternative if you’re doing a sugar detox! Will keep buying them.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My little one didn't even have one bite. I give it to my friend just avoid wasting. It looks ok and healthy. But my little one is quite picky.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Great quality and taste. Healthy ingredients. I use the bars as a snack for my kid. They are small and fit perfectly to the lunchbox.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

this is the most fav snack of my kids, not only on iherb but in all kinds of snacks, this is his most fav! love it

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This tastes rather sweet although the ingredients are all natural. I would not recommend for toddlers below 18 months. If giving to kids below two, serving size should be quartered as a whole piece is way too big and too sweet. I will probably buy more when my son is older.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I didn't taste it but my kids did not like it at all... I think the ingredients and flavor didn't match with their taste... the quality of the product is okay... bought this product in different flavours and non of those flavors were likeable to my kids taste...