Page 1 - Reviews - Garden of Life, Dr. Formulated Probiotics, Mood+, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this as a part of my leaky gut protocol. i specifically chose this product because i wanna try ashwaganda which i had never tried before. It turned out that this probiotic worked very well. I had a better mood, my body also felt better, and it also helped with my eczema... 👍🏼👍🏼

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I normally have anxiety, but have noticed a shift in my mood and how I feel more relaxed and balanced. I used to have another brand for probiotics and got to know this brand from an influencer on Instagram, I will definitely purchase from this brand from now on the great thing is that it has ashwagandha its the perfect combination for emotional well-being and gut health!! I take 2pills on empty stomach first things in the morning I also drink lots of water and start my day with smoothie. you can take it with or without meal but I prefer on empty stomach so the probiotics go easily to the gut. please like if this was helpful!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

got this as it was recommended for me for mood and health and will update after use. update: after using it every morning on an empty stomach for less than a month now, it actually helps with digesting and colon issues. if you have stomach problems or digestive problems i recommend you this product.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This has defenitely been my go to Probiotic for a while now. Its a bit pricey compared to other brands, but it has quality ingredients and sits well on my stomach. Work exactly as expected. I am not sure if the mood aspect works, but I feel that they do.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is the first time I am using this probiotics. I have been using another brand and felt I should try this Garden of Life probiotics. Unexpectedly I felt my mood has lifted after 3 days and was not sure if it is psychological. My sleeping has improved a little and able to relax easily. I will continue using this product and to see since I have only been using it for a few days.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

My cousin that is in sport medicine recommended this product . This had really made a difference in making me feel less bloated and just more at ease. This is the second bottle that I gotten and will continue using and plus this brand is one of the best and it sure didn’t disappointed . Thanks IHerb for carrying this product !

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have never written review here before, customer for many years. But I felt I have to write about this one. Instead of an angry, grumpy teenager now I have a happy teenager. I think this says a lot. I gave her capsules not telling what it is so that's not placebo effect. Can see effect in first few days. I feel difference in my own mood as well. Hopefully effect will last, I'll be regular customer. Impressed!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Garden of Life is one of my favorite brands for a reason. Their products always deliver on quality. I love that the capsules or veggie and I've definitely noticed a difference in effectiveness compared to other brands. My digestive system is doing much better since using these probiotics. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Garden of life is one of my favorite companies I buy supplements from and this probiotics really helped with my unexplained diarrhea. I bought this supplement twice and for sure I will buy my third from garden of life. I use other supplements of garden of life such as Vitamind D and Vitamin C.