MY

VapourTrail
Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Read This

There is a comment regarding the shift from anchovies to mercury free tuna. That’s because anchovies are not found to be casing uric acid which then causes fat. Follow perlmutter and you will be in the know! I knock one off for it being very pricey. I herb, you have increased ur prices and I am so so sad

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I was very excited to find this DHA supplement created by Dr. Perlmutter's company Garden of Life, because I trust him and his science data. I need more omega 3s and I'm happy to say my body likes it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

high dose of DHA. Benefits brain and heart health and function. Lemon taste. Dr Formulated supplements are of excellent quality and it is worth paying the extra buck.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I bought this for the DPA and I have found it to be excellent Thank you very high quality supplement and my health is benefiting from taking it

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb.. Good product and works well as described. Thanks to seller and iherb..

ee54aa88-3da0-425e-86b0-bdb991d8fe0a
a6eb63c9-5c8c-4a67-b4aa-2315cebef917
295b8f31-58dd-4184-b97e-1728a4750881
f17b4c52-afc4-40c7-9660-60603360dc6d
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I like these better than the ones I used to take. They are only one capsule instead of two. Although, if you accidentally bite down and open one you do get the fishy taste, but it goes away after you drink a glass of water. I was advised by my doctor to take a large amount of DHA and this was what I found that met my needs. I would recommend them if you want a great DHA.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good antioxidant that will help you protect your body cells against free radicals :)

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Very high quality supplement and my health is benefiting from taking it. I love this brand.

Posted on May 23, 2022

I bought this for my mother and good quality too, good thing from garden of life.