Page 1 - Reviews - Flora, Stressveda with KSM-66 Ashwagandha + Plant-Sourced B-Complex, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
MY

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This has helped with stress and I have noticed an increase in my energy mental and physical overall. So it does what it says. I used to take Ashwagandha on it's own but I like that it's combined with Vitamins C, A, D and E a lot of fruits and vegetables and adaptogenic mushrooms as well. Overall a great product.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Switched to a different brand of Ashwagandha. This product has multivitamins in it which makes it useful as a once a day pill without having to take multivitamins on the side. 600mg of KSM -66 in this product

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Super complex, always with me. Highly recommended.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Great support for stress and anxiety management.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Has helped with getting a more sound sleep at night.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

I was using another company's product and ordered the individually packaged one! I like that it can be stored much more neatly. The effect is not noticeable, but you have to take it consistently, right?

44dfc2d4-3199-4c3b-a45f-91399b3e238f
Posted on May 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

This is my first experience with Ashwangandha. Received the goods more than ten days ago, I have a box, and my mother has a box. Taking one tablet before going to bed, the quality of sleep has improved a lot, the time of deep sleep is estimated to have increased, I have been fully rested, and I wake up in a good mood in the morning! I can manage the stress of daily work easily and calmly, and it also helps me to adjust my sleep time (even if I don’t eat Ashwagandha, I start to feel sleepy at about 10 o’clock. My mother is 67 years old, and she has been sleeping lightly all these years. She wakes up several times at night, and then she has insomnia. , She doesn't need to take any prescription drugs for a long time. I have tried traditional Chinese medicine conditioning, first removing dampness and heat and then tonifying the kidneys. It has some effects, but it is still easy to insomnia, and her temper is easy to be irritable. Ashwagandha really solved this problem at once! It has a very good effect It's amazing! I recommend it to friends who are usually stressed and don't have a good rest. It is best to stop taking it after three months of continuous consumption. The formula and ingredients of this brand are very good. The Ashwagandha here is 600mg, It's a bit strong for me, because it has a calming effect, and it's probably okay to take it every other day. I'll try to find a lower dose, such as 250mg/ 300mg.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I got a product to deal with stress. I'm happy with the result.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Its caliber is suitable, the number of pills is good, and its price is good

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Effective effect of stress and tension