Page 1 - Reviews - EVLution Nutrition, LeanMode, 150 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

honestly after using my first bottle, i didnt shed a gram on my weight. instead i gained 1 kilo. but i did noticed my cellulites lessened ,my reason i ordered another bottle. but this time i will incorporate some exercise to see some difference. so wish me luck or have to say bye. will update in 2 weeks time!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I started this product for 4 days, my weight continue to drop every morning. I am glad that no exercise also can reduce weight since i am a super lazy and dislike sweating person. So far there was no discomfort after taking 3 capsules before breakfast and dinner😄Please follow strictly to the dosage if you really want to see result in short time. It works👍🏻

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

The product worked as advertised. I wanted to try it out and so I ordered 1 bottle. With just 1 week of use, my percentage body fat has dropped from 18.1% to 17.5%. I did not change my workout and running routine. Just added this, and therefore I was able to ascertain its effectiveness. I am convinced, and so I'm ordering it again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

Between menopause and a year of being stuck inside eating I’ve really packed on the pounds. I don’t like most weight loss pills because they make my heart race and bring on migraines. This one by Lean Mode doesn’t make me feel that way. I’m losing weight slow and steadily with these capsules

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

I've tried few fat burning supplements but they didn't work. I've taken fisrt serving on the day it arrived. At first I think this EVL not working but after a week, My body has some change. No side effect for me too. My weight still same as before taking EVL Leanmode but my fat reduced and clearly to see muscle. Recommend this product and will buy it again. PS. I prefer soft gel than capsule but it's not a big deal.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I really am happy to have started this product because it makes it easy to workout as it has helped me with energy levels. This is really a great product because it helps as a fat burner but also supports metabolism, weight loss and appetite. I have had to keep the bottle where I could see it at first to remember when to take it but I pretty much have a routine now of when to take these. I find these much easier to swallow with water and I am glad these are vegan and stimulant free so I can feel good about what goes into my body.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Love how I feel while taking this stimulant! My appetite is amazing and my energy is out of this world! The ingredients work with my weight loss support plant! The quality of this product is awesome! The size was easy to swallow. It works immediately! I loved the effectiveness of the Lean mode!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am using this product for the third time. It really helped with my weight loss journey. The 2 most noticeable things about this product is that it suppresses my appetite ( as a result i eat less )+ it boosts my energy which makes me enjoy my exercises in daily basis and not feel tired very quickly. Eating less and having the energy to exercise more absolutely resulted in losing weight. I only take 3 pills in the morning.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a great quality product. I went in not sure of what to expect from this product. Although I haven’t been using it for long I can see some progress. Maybe not in my weight just yet but I definitely priced I had more energy since taking this product. The ingredients are great plus I love the fact that it’s vegan/gluten free. The taste takes a bit of getting used to but it’s not bad given the other benefits of this product. I haven’t noticed any side effect like other product so that is definitely a plus. I can’t wait to come back and update on my weight loss progress as I continue with the product. If you are on the fence like I was do yourself a favor and give this product a try. You will not regret it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Noticeably more energetic and less hungry within first couple days of taking. Wasn’t jittery. No gluten or major allergens, major plus for someone with a few food sensitivities. No aftertaste or real taste at all. Great so far. Seems like high quality ingredients. Pill is average size, but easy to swallow.