Page 1 - Reviews - Eucerin, Daily Protection Face Lotion & Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I'm using this as my Daily Moisturizer, it gives me skin dewy smooth effect and plump my beautiful skin, it's a bit sticky but it will absorb after. It smells like you're on the beach, I'm reminiscing I'm on the beach every time im using this haha. 😊 But it does it job as a moisturizer plus a sunblock

a50920a0-8055-4a76-8bf5-b7018e6c9e04
35211215-e36d-40ab-865d-d4e7ae5dc5a4
9451acfd-bbce-425c-9d42-a6e14b578557
7f2a6794-1225-4718-a392-2f877542dbff
Oceans
Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I'm insanely pleased with this lotion! It is a perfect day-to-day lotion for normal skin. It's lightweight, and a little bit goes a long way. I wasn't expecting much with how low it's priced, but I am just really impressed. I love that the SPF is as high as it is; most daily lotions end at about 15-20. It does smell a bit sunscreen-y, though. I do not find the odor to last beyond when I'm applying it, though. My husband has never noticed it when he's kissing me or up close, so the smell doesn't seem to linger. Good points: texture and smell are agreeable and it doesn't feel nearly as heavy as a regular sunscreen. If you have darker skin it might leave a white cast but if you're paler like me then it shouldn't be an issue. It is not greasy but can leave your skin with a bit of a glow.

34a18d44-0ec1-4d6f-853b-0f72aafce958
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Great Sunscreen! not leave a white cast. big package for face cream. moisturizing. you can see in the picture how it look (its invisible :) after spreading in the circle. it has mild scent of sunscreen. It can sting a little if your skin is irritated and feel a little hot if you in a hot humid invoiroment - but its really light compared to other sunscreens. If this comment is of help to you - LIKE it :)

56e15db3-a115-441d-a667-8a7926b984a8
Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I am totally in awe with this sunscreen. I stay in Dubai so lot of exposure to sun here & most of the sunscreen would leave n white layer on your skin feeling quite greasy n sticky but this Eucerine suncreen is simply amazing. Feels so light....no white layer/stickiness....and just a small amount spreads on the face n neck easily. I m totally satisfied with it as far as my 10 days usage is concerned. It's fragrance free so it doesn't interfere with any perfume you are wearing..... highly recommended 😌🥰🥰

178b9f4d-12e8-4f52-b106-6bde6b9158db
Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I purchased the product following a recommendation from DR DRAY. I am from a very hot and very humid area. Great product for me: lightly applied to the skin, leaves no traces of white, easy to apply even during the day. Excellent! I will buy it again! . If I helped you with this review, I would appreciate getting your "like"! 

96294da6-cebc-43bc-bbf3-3368c711c451
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

My go to product. I used it several times a day. its very light and moisturising! Not greasy. No as such fragrance. I stopped using this now because in humidity i cant bear it on my face it feels too rich. Sometimes i have to wear powder over it to i don’t feel the stickiness.

4d6dd6e8-1686-4566-af12-913c16a4d465
b3a6434c-d989-426d-b307-c238a760ff64
4a55bd40-b830-435e-8fe1-a61eb9234ce1
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It has the faint scent of sunscreen. WHY WE LIKE IT: Just one pump of this lightweight SPF-spiked lotion protects the skin without making it feel tacky like many sunscreens. The fast-absorbing formula layers flawlessly under makeup and is gentle enough for even the most dry, sensitive skin. I'm insanely pleased with this lotion! It is a perfect day-to-day lotion for normal skin. It's lightweight, and a little bit goes a long way. I wasn't expecting much with how low it's priced, but I am just really impressed. I love that the SPF is as high as it is; most daily lotions end at about 15-20. It does smell a bit sunscreen-y, though. I do not find the odor to last beyond when I'm applying it, though. My husband has never noticed it when he's kissing me or up close, so the smell doesn't seem to linger.

3f80db25-d379-43a3-81c9-36ecd10a30d3
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is the best sunscreen i've ever tried, I ordered two. It's not very sunny where I am, but to me, 30 SPF is enough even when it is. the texture is nice, after you apply it it doesn't leave white traces. It's transparent, blends so easily and leaves your skin look naturally smooth and soft, the size of the bottle is also good, I put it in my purse when i'm running late. I love how it's fragrance free, you do not need fragrance in your skin products. it's also non comedogenic which means it doesn't clog pores and doesn't cause blackheads. it feels so light and pleasant on the skin. Trust me, you'll love it. I highly recommend! Remember, always wear sunscreen, even when it's raining! 🌞☀️

07f21dd1-bb27-438a-a961-4e0ba71d2441
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I live in the Caribbean and it's always sunny so sunscreen needs to be used frequently. Getting a good sunscreen that does not cause hyper/hypopigmentation was one of my main concerns when picking out a sunscreen. Since Eucerin is a brand that is used by people with sensitive and eczema-prone skin I gave it a try. It is lightweight and does not feel heavy. I apply it in the am after my skincare morning routine, it's the last product I apply. Came just like the picture and it is fragrance-free. It does not smell like the heavy sunscreens out there.

31f7f2d9-4da4-4188-be8e-099e5b5a430a
f304bd37-7f10-4bed-a306-25a98828928e
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very easy to use facial moisturizing lotion. I really like a bottle pump that can control the quantity of intake. Quite sticky but can be controlled after applying make up, powder or foundation. Although noted to have no odor, but there is an odor reminiscent of a swimming pool or the ocean. Try this fun experience.

3fe92a07-5ddd-4cdc-bbfc-35101bf20f84