MY

omilla
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I am happy to have discovered the proteolytic enzymes for me. These are the best proteolytic enzymes I have used. Excellent quality and composition. I trust the brand. Convenient packaging. So far I have used Enzyme Defense, but the advantage of these is that instead of two, I take one capsule in the morning. I have also taken serapeptase, nattokinase and bromelain separately, but this is much more convenient. They work very well for me, I feel full of energy and strength. I take them early in the morning, immediately after waking up, with at least two glasses of water. I have breakfast at least an hour later.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These are very high quality and have active ingredients that are independently verified. I have tried other enzyme supports and find these More beneficial. They’ve really helped boost my immune health and overall energy. I like that they have no fillers or artificial ingredients too. The size is easy to take.

These are not digestive enzymes. They purify the body and assist in removing proteins that do not belong in the bloodstream, and break down excess mucus and promote healthy circulation. They should be taken early in the morning on empty stomach. I add some "anti-" supplements (oregano, alibiotic, OLE and others, depending on your needs) after 15-20mins to enhance the effect. Extra Strength (Virastop X2) is a better value for those who need bigger doses during the course. At the moment I use it with the first symptoms of illness for a few days only, but I used to do a 5 months course with really high doses and it worked amazing.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

This blend of Serrapetase is such a huge relief for me and my joint pain. I'd be lost without it. All I can say if you have any type of damage done to your back or knee joints this might provide you with some relief from all the inflammation too. I stock up on it when they have their annual 25% off sale.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have been taking this for years as I suffer from a low immunity from Multiple Sclerosis medication and since taking this, I have not been sick once!! No side effects from taking it. It's pricey but so worth the money. I take one every morning before breakfast. Definitely recommended! Super quick delivery too!

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

My doctor’s prescription, you only need 2 capsules per day as this one has higher concentration. My doctor recommends to take it an hour after the meal (not before as it may cause too much stress for inflamed liver). Make sure to take a sorbent supplement to remove the toxins when using the enzymes

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

really its a great product, helps people to clean their bodies from cancer and toxins. No odor, no taste and fast result. Thank you for such great product

3569137d-4ee5-4b4f-b9d1-00e9bd5505a5
Posted on May 10, 2022

I was told to take this after Covid to clear the virus out of my system. Seems like a great product. Have been healthy ever since.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Very high quality and potent immune supportive enzyme. These contain no fillers or binders which I really appreciate.The tested and bio active type of enzymes support your immune health and mucos congestion. Very Easy to take and I trust the Enzymedica brand for all my enzyme needs.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Within days I was able to discontinue my medicine for high blood pressure, and my blood sugars have returned to normal. I am a medical professional, and I am astounded at the results of taking this product.