MY

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Seems to help with inflammation. The smell is a bit strong but not the fault of the manufacturer. Turmeric has a strong scent in general.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I Love Eclectic Turmeric! I've Used This For Years Because I Had Pain In My Knees & If I Stop Taking It The Pain Comes Back!! It Works For Me, & I Use Eclectic Because It's Organic!!!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

nice quality. easy to use. easy to swallow

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great product and quick delivery

Posted on Aug 31, 2019

I love this product and do feel the difference between when I take and when I miss especially in my hands. my hands seem to be stiff and ache but not when I take this Turmeric.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I really like this brand as it doesn't include any fillers and no other ingredients. It' working very well!

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

Love it! I take it when i remember to and I feel like it's good for my gut

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Love this brand.

Posted on Nov 16, 2019

Been using this for years now and it works very well for my knee pain which is non existent now with turmeric and it’s also great for digestion. This is the best kind of turmeric that I have found on the market.

Posted on Apr 23, 2018

I've taken one of these every night when I feel like a cold is coming on or when I have body aches. I noticed on the nights I take these, I get absolutely no leg cramps and my symptoms of restless leg syndrome are significantly less. These are much easier to take and no mess when compared to Tumeric milk tea. I have had no stomach irritations on these as well. Definitely nice to keep stocked at home.