Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Circle Organics, Organic Nori Sheets, 50 Sheets, 4.4 oz (125 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

Didn't think much of it at first but because i had to use lots of Nori sheets at one point, bought this as they have such a large pack size. After that, am hooked. The family uses it to make vegan lunch rolls, and we snack on them during movie nights when we get hungry. Doesn't have the problem of flaking everywhere and dirtying the floor.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I prefer raw Nori, and this brand makes a delicious product. I also love the 50 pack since I use them so often. They have a great taste and hold up to tuna/lettuce or guacamole/tomato which is usually what I wrap inside. I’m satisfied with this product and would definitely recommend if you enjoy raw nori like I do.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I ordered it a long time ago maybe 8 months ago and every time i do sushi i get obsessed to do more it taste just like the ones in restaurants and even more delicious, I definitely recommend buying it the price is worth the amount if seaweed sheets it contains, you can event eat it plain as a snack very light and tatsy i will definitely buy it again, usually in stores its expensive but this one has a very reasonable price and it taste really good thank you for this

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

great quality and taste One negative side is that there are 50 sheets, be mindful if you dont eat regularly like us. once opened you cant keep very long, gets moist and we had to throw the remaining few sheets. Just take the quantity pack you will eat in one month

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Excellent value for nori given the size and number of sheets that are in the package for the price. Nori is an incredibly healthy addition to the diet, while also being low in calorie. I like to use nori for various types of rolls, as well as cutting it up into strips asa topping for salad.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

I really like the taste and nutrition profile of Earth Circle nori sheets. I go through heaps of them! The fact that they aren't roasted is a definite advantage both taste and nutrient wise and the rich purple colour is really lovely.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

My family goes through these quickly so I love the large quantity and zip-top packaging. These have a slightly stronger "ocean" taste than other brands, so if you prefer a more mild flavor be warned. But we love it!

Posted on May 29, 2022

Crispy and tasty. I wasn't sure if 'raw' nori would be crunchy enough but I can't tell the difference between this and standard nori. Highly recommend, I've been searching for an organic source of nori for years and am so thrilled to have found it!

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The quality of the product is superb, especially for a kosher one that our kitchen was looking for. Great value, well packed and quickly shipped to Canada. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Its a great as a snack and wrap(filled with avocado and some chicken).I also use them toasted in the oven with some salt,ginger,garlic powder