Page 1 - Reviews - Earth Circle Organics, 100% Organic Black Maca Powder, 8 oz (226.7 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is an excellent product. I have tried many brands and types of Maca powder and I find the black maca has the most bang for the buck so to speak. It seems to be more potent than some of the others. I noticed it when I had run out of the regular one I had been taking for a while and when I started this one it was more powerful. It's not always available but I buy it when it is!

Posted on May 20, 2022

Maca is always nice to have, this one is not gelatinized so I have been cooking with this one as an ingredient to try and make it easier on my digestive system. Taste is actually nice. A recipe I'd suggest is chocolate chip cookies with some form of hemp extract and this maca inside. I haven't noticed as clear benefits with this one in terms of energy as with the Gaia Gelatinized maca, but will experiment more with this one.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I use 1 tsp with hot water an I added some Manuka honey with it ,the taste is acceptable and i feel the effect after 2 hrs ; boost energy ,increased blood flow to male organ .

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The quality and consistency from this product is good. I don't notice a big difference with the regular colored maca. The flavour is like malt vanilla flavour. I mix this maca with regular maca.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

The first time I got it and drank 1 teaspoon of black maca with water. The aroma, easy to drink, and the effect will have to wait a while to evaluate later. Nice packaging, good design.

Posted on May 31, 2022

The taste is terrible and I can't tell if it has an effect. I will not buy the product again. If you find this helpful, please 👍 the review🙏

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Have not really try. So cannot comment if this is indeed good

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

It works great! I can feel a difference in my energy levels and I can mix it easily with other ingredients. It goes well in a fruit Smoothie.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

An excellent adaptogen that helps lower my cortisol and stress level. Maca is a gem, and black Maca is the diamond of the 3, red, white and black.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

except that the expiration date was incorrect from what was stated, the powder is highly affective. nutty earth flavor, mix in with oatmeal or shakes.