Page 1 - Reviews - E.L.F., Ride Or Die Lip Balm, Tough Cookie, 0.42 oz (12 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This lip balm is amazing it give your lips a natural it's super moisturizing color for dry lips the scent is delicious is like cookies the packaging is practical.you can take it everywhere.

607f680d-259e-42fc-b898-8ce7787ce9ef
aa214577-e3ff-4f88-94c2-f3872f95f042
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The colour and smell of this balm are fantastic. Goes on super glossy but not sticky at all. I even use it under my disposable mask and it doesn’t bother me at all. The only thing I found slightly annoying was how hard the balm is to squeeze out of the tube. A little tough but not a deal breaker

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This is my third one of Ride or Die collection. I like this color the most. It is hard to apply sometimes, because I live in a cold country, but totally worth it. My lips are usually very dry, but this balm I need to apply only twice a day. It keeps them moist and even got them visually definer and bigger. I will definitely purchase again and again.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It smells amazing. It’s very thick as a balm should be. I thought it would be a little more glossy but it really is a balm. It has a hint of colour which is great because it’s not too much. It rests well on the lips and is very hydrating. I thought it would be bigger in size but it’s not that much smaller. The packaging is also really great.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Bought all colours. They are so good! The texture is like an thick oil and honey mixed. Tough Cookie smells like brown sugar. It is very mild. You won't notice it once you applied on your lips. It doesn't taste bad as well. High-shine, high colour payoff. This is the most pigmented colour out of all. Full-coverage colour so it won't give you a wash of colour look. Long-lasting and hydrating. Packaging is well-sealed. I love them. The only cons for me is, iHerb sells it in a higher price which the retail price should be US $5 for 1. I guess it's still affordable though. Hope that they will sell more colours very soon :) Unfortunately I cannot upload the swatches. For some reason iHerb won't allow me. It might because of the red colour?

c1b397b8-efd5-49ee-a836-3f64268e5f63
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This smells sweet. Scent like vanilla and candy. It's moisturizing. Beneficial for dry lips. You can intensify the color payoff by applying a thick coat. It leaves a shiny finish. It's a thick balm, tacky, so you have to really squeeze the tube to get the product out but once you get it on your lips it's easy to distribute. I appreciate that this product is vegan and cruelty-free. Two down sides 1. I don't think the product picture matches the color of the actual product I received. The picture looks like it has orange and brown tone but the product I have is mauve pink. 2. I wish the packaging came with an applicator to keep the hands clean.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Bought it after seeing many reviews online. It is really thick hence lasts quite a while on the lips. Colour payoff is good too. Highly recommend for people with dry lips. It is a dupe for many high end brands but way more affordable. Scent is quite strong tho.

c7eecef3-2318-47d5-b9fc-1f565b5882bc
317ada0c-b1be-4da1-8719-3659ec201ba8
Posted on May 19, 2022

Smells really good, a small tube but will last a very long time. Feels like a high end product. Thick consistency and pigmented colour. Caramelish scent. Moisturizes really well.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Great quality! I especially appreciate the thickness of the composition. So moisturizing. The scent of cookies is really amazing and the color is great for everyday use. The package and size are fine. I'd like to try more colors.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Oof! A little goes a long way and its such a stunning color! I really like this balm however definitely use a moisturizing lipbalm before hand as it can be hard to spread on dry lips