Page 1 - Reviews - Dr. Mercola, Organic Collagen Powder, Vanilla, 10.74 oz (304.5 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Jul 9, 2021

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Another purchased. I got this product to use in shakes for a specific diet....the diet was difficult, and I can't say I lost any weight...my fault...but his stuff is so delicious that a shake is no longer my daily meal, and I look forwards to it. I've always had strong hair and nails, so I can't say I've noticed a difference, but I'll keep buying this delicious product. Love the flavor and the product!

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

Dr Mercola products are simply amazing. Gut health is so important for a sustainable diet and long term benefit. This is a must have item in your diet. Vanilla flavour taste great

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

Dr Mercola is the best. Chocolate collegen powder is sensational. No wonder why it’s hard to find, it’s that good !!

Posted on Feb 16, 2021

This product is quite tasty albeit on the sweet side for my palate. I have been doing quite intensive exercises and found my joint discomfort is less and muscle recovery time is quicker than before (when I did the same exercise routine). My skin looks and feels plumper too. Would love to use again; pity it’s so expensive!

Posted on Dec 6, 2020

Thank you for delivering it on time. I ordered one package as I wanted to know if I would have any side effects while using it. I think I'm totally satisfied with my order. Next month I will order 3 packages from this item. Thank you for your customer care.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

I don’t liked taste protein cocktail, l try drinks cocktails from many famous producers but can searching good taste , This collagen powder l can drink ,very good taste and plus my skin see better now .

Posted on Jul 23, 2020

Taste great. It maybe quite sweet compared to other brands. I just like the fact that it says organic all over. Nice to mix with water or milk as it dissolves well. Also, It is pricier in comparison to other similar products in the market.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Great collagen and flavor loved it for hot chocolate.

Posted on Mar 23, 2021

I like it flavor after some I can see how is working with me