MY

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I use it for long time. I am very satisfied with ingredients that it has vit C and B6 that really makes nervous system calmer and makes my rest with good sleep. Also very good amount, so it lasts longer. The size of capsule is ok though could be smaller. Always use it with water that makes it easier to swallow

I have a lot of stress in my life such as a loved one dealing with cancer and chronic pain. I refuse to take any more prescriptions that ended up making things far worse for me. This wonderful product has made a very noticeable difference in the way that I feel. I feel much better as long as I take these regularly. I stopped taking these once for 2 weeks and I plummeted back down into depression and despair. They do not help pain (there are other herbs that do) but they do help mental well-being

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have to say my whole family is happy that I am nicer. I have been using this particular brand of 5HTP for 2 weeks now and everyone has noticed a difference in my moods. I deal with PMDD and this has been amazing. I also feel like I am able to focus on work much better and can actually stand to be around myself. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I take this along with Dr's best Suntheanine L-theanine for my GAD (general anxiety disorder). It really helps! I take both up to 3/times a day. I would recommend this product to anyone who suffers from anxiety. Like it if you loved my comment, thank you! :) God Bless! <3

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I started taking this supplement on medical advice and was surprised by the quality and benefits of this product. I suffer from severe headaches, especially before menstruating. After 3 days of taking this supplement, at the recommended dose, my headaches have greatly reduced and with a month of constant use, I almost don't have them. Using this product has also helped me sleep better and be less irritable/stressed during the day. The capsules are small and easy to swallow. The price is also very good compared to competitors.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like the fact that this one is time-released and enhanced with B6 and C; but one thing I especially appreciate is that this is a tablet with a distinctive shape. This may seem like a weird comment. However, I take so many supplements that its unusual shape is a good feature to me. I take it in the evening to assist with relaxation for sleep and it works very well.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Excellent supplement! After testing several brands this was the only product that relieved my wife's headaches, especially in the pre-menstrual period! She also feels much more lively and her sleep quality has improved a lot. The capsules are very easy to swallow, do not upset the stomach and do not leave any strange taste in the mouth.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I’ve been taking this 5-HTP from Drs Best for more than 6 months now and had been recommended by my naturopath for my energy levels and mood. It has been a relief to have my energy levels back to so many things in one day and not be knackered at 5pm. Also helps me maintain a good mood because I’m not constantly exhausted . It has a ripple effect as then helps with stress . Also has helped me to have a good night sleep . If you sleep well you wake up rested and then your day goes smooth . I’m very happy with this product.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

The additional co-factors have a noticeable impact on mental well-being. I took the unenhanced version previously and it was nowhere near as effective. I use it to improve my daily mood and in my experience offers superior results compared to prescription SSRIs without the side effects!