Page 1 - Reviews - DaVinci Laboratories of Vermont, Liquid D3, 10,000 IU, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Better than Pill, PERFECT CHOICE IF YOU DON’T LIKE TO SWALLOW PILLS: I really like this liquid vitamin D it tastes good and I’m getting my vitamin D down. It enhances my health. A dietary supplement to promote the body’s absorption of calcium and phosphorous, which are essential for the development and maintenance of healthy teeth and bones.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Very good vitamin D supplement. I have bought it several times and it has helped me to raise my vitamin D levels. Before it has been spray but now I received one with dropper. Somehow I liked the spray more but I guess the vitamin will be absorbed from drops as well. Because this stuff is so strong I highly recommend taking some magnesium supplements as well because vitamin D and magnesium work together.

Posted on May 24, 2022

the ingredients is effect for bone support taste is ok the dosage on droper is clear my son usually stay in the sun light for 20 minutes to activate the absorption and support immunity system because he suffered from the side effects of vitamin d deficiency the size is fine for one month the quality looks good 👍 and packaging is perfect

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I use this liquid vitamin D3 in the winter to top up my systemic vitamin D3 levels, which greatly helps me reduce inflammation. I'm in favour of taking regular daily pulses, rather than taking single mega doses (anything above 10k IU). Some health expert are worried about large boluses desensitising vitamin D receptors.

Posted on May 19, 2022

This thing really works. I was taking d3 supplements for 2 years, 10,000 iu dosage, but I could not raise my vitamin d level above 30 (with the recommended 50). I started Da Vinci and with it I finally have 50 :)

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this product and we drink it in a daily basis. The quality is superior. Taste is unbeatable. The ingredient is clean and amazing. We frequently drink it .. clean packaging. We had the right dosage and felt immunity improved. Absorbing faster into the body and bones

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great Product! High potency of D vitamin level. Easy to use. Good taste (orange). Suitable for vegetarians, Gluten-Free and made with Non-GMO Ingredients

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Pleasant favor with 10000IU; only half drop (5000IU) is enough for a day. Glass bottle that I like as many brands are used plastic bottle for the vitamin D oil.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

It's quick and easy to use. Spray a few times in the morning and you're done. Increased the D value from below normal to normal quickly.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Very good product, I liked everything, especially the Quality and Size. I will take more.