MY

NShelokov
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
A Skin Care Essential

Country Life always produces high quality products and their Resveratrol Plus is no exception! I take Resveratrol to help with my acne prone skin. Resveratrol is crucial in your body's metabolism of Vitamin A, so a lack of it might contribute to adult acne. Taking this product everyday with my Vitamin A and eggs has massively improved my skin's completion and my confidence as well.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Like the glass bottle and the ingredients like Pine Bark and polyphenols. Like the easy to swallow capsules. I think the quality is very good.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This Resveratrol Plus supplement seems to be of really excellent quality. It smells heavenly and my nose usually steers me right. The combination of reseveratrol from different sources I really like. I love it for the heart benefits. I highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My parents and I use this complex. It helps with blood pressure and varicose veins. My legs are not swollen and painful after I start to take this complex periodically.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love Resveratrol.. part of my AI supplement regime. I think in general you need to continue to take, one bottle won’t bring you any result.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I feel no difference between this brand and the Doctor Best’s. Better spending money on Doctor Best’s resveratrol since it is more economical.

Has also grape seed and pine bark to strengthen your immune system

34192c41-b119-4c80-992d-f5e8e3280709
Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Resveratrol is a substance found in the skin of red grapes and present in several derivatives of this fruit, such as red wine. Discovered a few decades ago, this substance attracts the attention of the media and the scientific community due to its beneficial properties that work as a great natural preventive medicine for several diseases and even helps in the longevity cell, being a powerful antioxidant, rich in polyphenols, which helps to fight aging, improve cardiovascular health, and even helps to reduce inflammation.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I will update later but for now I'm happy with my purchase. My skin is look younger. The vitamins work best with constant water consumption

Posted on Jun 1, 2021

Not so high dosage of transresveratrol, but contains some other bioflavanoids and pine bark extract that work together as a good antiinflammatory supplement that can get through the blood brain barrier. There are not many supplements that can do it - resveratrol, curcumin and green tea extract. They also have a good effect on brain inflammation and can help with long covid as well.