MY

Posted on Dec 18, 2020

I noticed years ago when I began using Pregnenolone that my clarity & focus were better. At that time it was added to a complex HRT cream however I recently discontinued use of that cream so I've been taking this capsule form. I am just as happy with it & the quality of my well being benefits as well. I'm 63 & this works for me.

Posted on Oct 27, 2020

Usually take it before I want to take a break in the afternoon or right before bed. Have to be careful as too much gives me sugar cravings and weight gain(probably too hight cortisol).

It’s good, however it has unpleasant other ingredients such as magnesium stearate.

Posted on Aug 3, 2020

I am a male over 60 and my Pregnenolone levels are on the low side of normal. I take 30 mg a day and I have an improved energy level because of this supplement. I have no negative side effects after several years. However, I have felt a positive side effect which is a modest mood improvement.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Good product. The lowest dosage I could find.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good product , if that is the dosage you need

Posted on May 5, 2022

good quality, right size, works

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

CAN'T REALLT TELL YET

Posted on Mar 19, 2021

I have been taking these since my doctor took me off estrogen. I have yet to experience menopausal symptoms. I had been on estrogen since my hysterectomy at age 38. I can tell if I miss a dose.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

My doctor prescribed this as part of my husband's daily regimen and I couldn't find it at the stores locally. Once again, iHerb came through! And the Country Life is one of our go-to brands.