Page 1 - Reviews - Comvita, Kids, Manuka Honey Day-Time Soothing Syrup, Orange, 4 fl oz (118 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 11, 2022

I ordered this product and it arrived quickly,manuka honey combines the delicious taste with multiple health and beauty benefits,and the benefits that my daughter felt are supplying the body with energy and relieving the symptoms of the flu

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Had tried other comvita products. Bought this for my kid this time. Not yet tried. But the size and package is reasonable for the price you pay. The quality of comvita products is so far quite good.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

We all here love comvita. The flavour is yummy, kids love it. Definitely helps when their throat is itchy or showing early sign of cough. Always stock this up at home. Best. Recommend this to all my family and friends.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Very good for my children to take this when they have a cough! Works well as a cough suppressant. Flavour is pleasant enough that they don’t complain or run away.

Posted on May 31, 2021

My little kid had itchy throat and was sneezing away for 2 days. I suddenly remembered I bought this quite recently and so I gave her a spoonful .. it solved the problem. She sneezed lesser and by evening she was ok. Honey with ivy leaf is effective for soothing throat .. a good addition to keep.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

excellent product!essential easy to drink it ,and the flavour is great!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

hasn't try it yet.. but manuka honey is good..

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It's a good product, and it's eating well.

Posted on Aug 4, 2021

Love this product...really soothe my kids throat 👍🏻

Posted on May 27, 2022

Works to soothe the throat