MY

Jemili
Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Strong pills

Me and my family had covid and really helped us get through this virus so grateful that i buy it and i will soon buy more because its out of stock now Thank you guys

702c805e-7afe-4ceb-9d6d-65933df04c12
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

there is something good with christopher's items. It works well for my da for keeps getting allergies. thank you, i have bought it for him several times already.

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

I have Covid and i had a lot of pressure in my chest and inability to breath the air in properly, the lungs hurt me while breathing and they were irritated, and it made me cough. I could have take the air only to the top of the lungs, very shallow. An hour or two after taking only 2 of these pills, it felt like my lungs expanded. I can now breath the air fully in. Pretty amazing!

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

I have thyroid and adrenal issues and this product together with Dr Christopher’s glandular salve has done wonders for me. I just ordered two more bottles. I do hope that iHerb will soon have the salve available here, at iHerb so I don’t have to order it elsewhere.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

as I got covid, I used it to protect my airways and I advise everyone to use it

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

quality of this product line and the ingredients are best in class

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Easy to take. Very good product. I can feel the difference. Very recommended.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I really like this gland formula with all natural ingredients. Great size pack too.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Hubby is taking these for post covid shortness of breath. He is improving gradually. No side effects that we know of from this.