MY

BeckySue
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
Excellent! It Really Does the JOB!

I use this tea all the time. It is way better than the regular Sleepytime tea. It helps me quit thinking about the stresses of life and just get to sleep. I drink it about a half-hour before bed while I relax reading a book that isn't exciting. I like that this is an all-natural product without melatonin. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time relaxing and getting to sleep.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a really good tea. No caffeine, it helps with sleep. Smells so good. It gives a sensation of good disposition and great mood. The package is very cute, too! You won't be needing any sweeteners, either! I will purchase it again for personal use as well as a gift!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I drink one of these every night. I have terrible insomnia and it takes me hours to fall asleep. Then I don't stay asleep. I drink this a few hours before bed and I find I fall asleep way faster, sometimes only an hour or two after lying down, which is wonderful. Along with a weighted blanked and a sleep mask, the combo is really helping me sleep and get better sleep. I also don't know if it's related, but I haven't been had a cold or anything all year, and it's December now.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Nice tea and love the taste, it feel relaxing and I took it before bed time . Can sleep well. Best way to make this tea is a bag in a small flask (500ml) with hot boiling water . It taste better than just in a cup. Dear friend , do try I can ensure you will not regret.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Best calming tea ever! I love everything about this blend as it has not caffeine and the taste is amazing! Have been buying this tea for years now and its quality never disappoints! To make it taste better, use one package but with less water than you usually add. You will definitely benefit and sleep better.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love the herbal flavor of this tea. It is a mix of every calming tea I use to drink (chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, etc). It is very relaxing! As others teas of this brand, the sachets come without strings and not individually wrapped.

9ed12014-2eea-47f8-b7db-5c7230f463d8
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I like Sleepytime teas. Hard to imagine somebody to try it for the first time, but if it is you - this is a good tea to get asleep. No caffeine, mild herbal taste. The main difference of this Sleepytime tea from the blue one, is that this one does not contain valeriane. Both options make me sleepy very soon. One minor "problem" with this and other Sleepytime teas is that you may need to wake up in the night to use the restroom.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is a repeat purchase. I consume this only before bedtime a few times a week and noticed that I wake up less in the middle of the night. Sleep tends to be deep and restful. Not sure if it's from the valerian root, but the tea does put me to sleep faster - this is pretty noticeable since I consume it a few times a week, I've managed to make comparisons on days I do not consume it. The quality of the tea is fresh!