MY

Posted on Feb 5, 2022
Good

so far this product mixes well in liquid drinks, actually slept better with taking it a few nights before bed, no aftertaste and package was sealed well and easy to open, A good quality supplement that is affordable and beneficial for the immune system, will last a month or longer .

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

I use it to reduce my high cholesterol level, and I've been seeing results after three weeks. Please note that I ask my doctor before usage.

4bbb8c6e-731e-407d-8782-32e23bb9bd12
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

good quality ingredient is clean. well sized product. well packaged. benefits muscle growth and assist with diet and training. taste a little bitter but it's ok once added to juice.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I like the product formulation, it is getting absorb by the body much faster! Although, taste is a bit weird, but, the important part for me that it’s not sweet

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Pure lysine with no fillers is a great solution. Better absorbed this way too I assume. It does have just a little bitter taste so might not suit all.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

First time use of this product no real taste rather bland. Need to add with juice. Large jar should last long time. Can't evaluate yet have not used it long time. Quality is ok yet no real taste.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I got this because it was pure and i was using another brand that had fillers and felt like the other was better. But I would still recommend this especially for the price.

Posted on May 17, 2021

Arginine triggers the virus so things like asparagus etc that are loaded with it or if one is taking arginine powder or tabs, one needs to balance it with lysine. I use both and use one during one part of the day and the other another....works well. One can throw lysine, taurine, etc into alkaline water.

Posted on May 7, 2021

Good antiviral, also helps with occasional dizziness / vertigo. Lysine (along with vitamin C, proline and silica) also helps in the formation of collagen. This product is superior to lysine capsules or tablets, as it is pure lysine powder with no fillers or additives. I also like the fact it's a fairly small quantity and it can be used up fast, as this means the product won't get spoiled from opening and closing the bottle numerous times.