Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, St. John's Wort Extract, EuroHerbs, European Quality, 300 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I bought this to help with my seasonal depression and I’ve been taking it for a month now and I can tell a significant improvement in my overall mood. You just take one pill a day and it helps with depression. I will likely buy another bottle when winter starts again. Lol

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I bought this on sale and am very satisfied. I only take 1 a day to help stabalize my moods. It works very well with no side effects. Good quality and good price. I was just surprised to see that the capsules are bright green in color which sort of put me off a bit.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

St John Wort is full of antioxidants. See Nobel Laureate Dr. Linus Pauling best-selling book 'How to live longer and feel better" Every day I take this, plus: . Vitamin C 8000 mg per day ( divided 3 times) . Multivitamin . B Complex . Vitamin A 25000 IU . Vit D3 5000 IU . Vit E 1000 IU . Zinc 50 mg . Selenium 200 mcg . Omega 3 2000 mg . Kelp - Iodine 1000 mcg . Calcium/Magnesium tablet

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I purchased St. John's Wort to help me with my mood swings, and irritability. I am going through perimenopause and my symptoms have been slowly getting worse. I had days where I just didn't feel like myself...anxious and nervous all of the time. Work was most difficult and my marriage was also being affected. Since I prefer more natural products, I read a lot about St. Johns Wort with a lot of my research. So I decided to buy some on this website and I can definitely feel a difference in my moods and overall wellbeing. I was honestly so surprised it worked so quickly! I noticed my PMS symptoms during my period this month were not overwhelming and less extreme than before. The quality of this product is great and price for the value is better. I really like the benefits so far and will continue to use. Miracle in a bottle for me!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I ordered these for my mum. I can’t take it but she loves them. The ingredients are all natural and the size of the pill last are not too hard for her to take. The St. John’s Wort has been used for centuries for mood and mental health benefits.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

St. John's wort has helped me during stressful times working in a busy kitchen. the size of the capsule isn't bad the quality and ingredients are amazing, and the packaging is nice and easy to read it really has helped with my mood and has had such a positive experience with it. So much so I've shared them with friends and family and now they are enjoying the benefits.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My goal of using this drug is to support emotional balance after some traumatic events. I was satisfied with the result - St. John's wort extract definitely has antidepressant effect. New studies that have shown that this extract does not affect serotonin to a greater extent, but creates an increase in dopamine and a decrease in nor-epinephrine. After 2 weeks of taking it, I felt the result - my mood improved, negative thoughts vanished, the level of anxiety significantly decreased. Its sedative effect is mild, fairly persistent, no side effects were noticed. In addition to that, St. John's wort removes toxins, helps with digestion, eliminates unpleasant symptoms in the gastrointestinal tract and quickly copes with disorders. I took 1 capsule a day. It is important to note that while taking St. John's wort, sun exposure should be avoided, because this extract increases the photosensitivity of the skin so red spots and pigmentation may appear.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

looks like a good product I just started using it switching from another brand and I don't see any different side effects whatsoever to this point I chose this one because it mentions that it uses the flower tops of the plant is the main ingredient I need to use it a couple more weeks to see that my mood is still up

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This plant based supplement of St. John's Wort is in a medium sized capsule which has been easy to swallow. I purchase this one because it is an extract and I can take less capsules at a time. I have found that when I take St. John's Wort two or three times a day that it helps with my symptoms of apathy, gloominess and I am able to function better.

Posted on May 3, 2022

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product