Page 1 - Reviews - California Gold Nutrition, NMN, Nicotinamide Mononucleotide, Flavonoid Complex, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Aug 29, 2021

NMN is supposed to be something that can dial back aging or at least stop it in its tracks if scientists/ academics are right. After much research, my husband and I decided to give these a try. Contrary to the recommended dosage of 1g per day for NMN to take effect, California Gold only contains 150mg which is woefully little + 25mg each of Apigenin (from Matricaria recutita Extract) (flower) and Dihydroquercetin (from Dahurian Larch Extract). The additional flavonoid complex is perhaps why the price point is quite high despite the low NMN content. Yet what's odd is that its suggested use calls for just one capsule per day without food. As a start, we are following the recommendation but will switch to another brand that has more NMN so that we are closer towards consuming 1g of NMN per day. We gave this a try because other brands were sold out. So far, one week in, no effect whatsoever.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

This is a good product for anyone wanting to use NMN. The quality and benefit is there. I like the package size too. I am 47 y age and use it as recommended by an antiaging specialist. I believe I will continue to use aa part of my diet and reorder it.

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

Definitely a long term type product that will take a while to notice but the quality of the product and capsules are great. The brand is usually has great products. No weird side effects like some products even with simple ingredients in them.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

These are not like effective as the one 175 despite that I take 3 now and before I took 1 AND I have remarked I sleep very bad after I started with these . May not these. The brand is great . I have both my NMN and reservatrol from CALIFORNIA GOLD BIG THANKS to iHerb for very rapid delivery . I’m living in Sweden and they arrived within about 3 days 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 I hope I’m not judging unfair 🙏🏼

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

In my research I have learned NMN is so important in cellular health. It is said to help with energy and fat burning and I'm all for that. California Gold gives the best bang for my buck and I have been including it daily for quite a while now and feeling more energetic and easily able to maintain my healthy weight.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

This is such a great additional supplement with the best of benefits for skin, reducing system radicals, brain protection for the long term. NMN is a pricy addition to an enhanced diet but Cal. Gold is much more economical than most. I trusted this brand for their testing made public for their products.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I Herb have a vast range of great products. The common theme is quality ingredients at affordable prices. You can choose to order small to see if the benefits are there but will be rewarded when you order and buy in bulk. I am currently using MNM, GABA and 5-HTP as my regular "go to" supplements through I-Herb.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a Long term product in my opinion where results reveal them selves slowly. But after 3 months I feel and look better ,but I do many things to help with that so its hard to point to one thing. Some decent information I do take, on an empty stomach, in fact I usually take on a 16 hour fasted stomach and eat at 20 hours fasted. And have had no issues.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I have been taking it for more than three months. For some reason my sleep haven’t been good. I woke up multiple times in the night, felt fully awake by 3am. I’m not sure if i have experienced any other benefits. Blood test would help me to see the results.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have been taking these pills for a year now and I am very satisfied. It takes a couple of months to start noticing results. First of all against aging. overall better feeling and energy. I take them in the morning as soon as I wake up