Page 1 - Reviews - Bulldog Skincare For Men, Original Steel Blades Refill, Four 5-Blade Cartridges - iHerb
MY
Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I waited a bit before submitting a rating, because I wanted to see how it performed over time. I'm still on my first cartridge after about 6 shaves, and it has life left in it. The skincare is quite good, too. Not too strong a fragrance, just a dab required, and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My husband is a fan of bulldog products. He particularly is impressed the brand’s facial wash and neatly looking shave. We bought this steel blades refill but haven’t opened it yet. As we still have the same extra blade from the shave set. This product is of great quality and perfectly does the job it is made for. One blade will last for a long time.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I confess, I am a woman, and I use these blades. After I ran out of my previous blades, I decided to try using a man's razor instead of one marketed to women, and since I got this one for a good price, I went for it. It works just as well or better, leaves my legs smooth, and I don't think I'll be going back to the old pink one anytime soon.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great quality product. My dad loves these! Better than any other brand he used. These blade cartridges last much longer than Gillette brand. The price is great too! Way cheaper than well-known brands out there. He highly recommends Bulldog blades!!! You need Bulldog handle as the adjustments are different.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I now use these high quality blades as part of my daily care routine shave after moving from Gillette Proglide Fusion. I find these blades work better to trim around the outline of my beard, and work very nicely with the Bulldog shave gel for this purpose, I also like the bamboo handle of the Bulldog shaver these match too. The feel of the shave is very smooth, I personally have sensitive skin but have had no shaving rash at all from these. My only complaint if I had one would be the packaging, it leaves the spare blades loose rattling around once open which isn’t ideal … but it’s a minor point, these blades are really excellent.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'm really glad that Bull Dog offers refills for their razors. I appreciate the weight of their razor and this way I can feel better about less environmental waste compared to the disposable razors I used to use. Also, 4 blades are good price and will last a while.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These blades are very good quality and do not rust as easy as regular blades. They also stay sharp for a long time. I got this razors for my partner and he loves this brand/product so much I’m getting the refills for it. I think this is a high quality and well-made product. Highly recommended.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Order more razor blades! That's how my husband always answers when I say "I'm ordering from iherb, is there anything you want?" He loves these, and never wants to run out. It took a while to find a good blade for shaving that he likes. He loves the blades (and the handle) for comfort and performance, and I love the natural, easy to open packaging.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I'm a female, I have PCOS, I'm using the shaver handle from the same brand, with blades for this product, it's been great so far, so much better than female razors.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I am sick and tired of paying the crazy prices of traditional razor makers, so these Bull Dog alternatives are awesome. Cheaper by far but with the same quality and performance.