Page 1 - Reviews - Bulldog Skincare For Men, Oil Control Face Wash, 5 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

The smell of witch hazel (I think) will be the first thing you noticed once you apply a little of this onto your face. And right after that, it's all good.... It cleanses your face thoroughly without leaving any traces of oil and not just that, this cleanser doesn't dry out your face at all!! Of course you do not apply like a tonne of it, else of course it will leave a desert dryness on your face. Use just a little and it work wonders!!

ed642660-e5ae-4965-90d6-9f95fc8cf5b0
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I absolutely love this brand of skin care products for men! I tried this out because I wanted something natural and made for men and I am not disappointed! This is an overall good face wash that won't break you out or overly dry your skin. I can use it daily and it is lasting me a long time already!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Very strong smell of natural herbs. Not sure if the person will like it but so far with the product description, the quality is amazing. Love how it is a "feel good after use" and sustainable brand. Definitely really gentle, is a clear gel. Good amount of product size to be used for quite a while on men's skincare routine.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I think the composition of this face wash would really benefit anyone with oily skin, it seems good for sensitive skin too as it’s very gentle, not gritty at all. My skin is not really oily so it left my skin feeling a little dry for frequent use. The packaging size is big, easy to use and great value. The scent is light and it feels like a good quality face wash, particularly suited for those with oily skin.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Ordered this for my man and he liked it. I like the fact that once he started using this the oiliness on his face has dramatically decreased. I'm happy with the results.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Very good product for men’s oily skin. I bought this for my dad and he says in comparison to other brands he prefers the bulldog line because it controls oil but doesn’t dry out skin. Leaves skin feeling clean and oil free all day long.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I use it everyday to wash my face after applying peeling to it. I do feel that my face becomes cleaner and smoother and the smell of this face wash is very nice as well.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I have a really oily face, and this cleanser works really well. It foams up a little, removes oil effectively yet it does not strip moisture from your face.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

While this is a good product, I don’t find it has a lasting effect or keeps my face from greasy shine throughput the day. It causes some pulling sensation, so I have to use moisturiser or cream after using it, which doesn’t help in keeping my oily skin clean. The texture and smell are great, but I can only use the product occasionally as part of a more thorough skincare routine.