Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, RhinAllergy, Allergy Relief, 60 Quick-Dissolving Tablets - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Relieves allergy (itching of the eyes, and itching and pain in the throat), I use two (2) tablets two times a day or as necessary (depends how sever itching of the eyes and throat), taste is sweet. Benefits people with allergy concerns. Starting from age 12 can be used. Composition of tablets is soft and they dissolves very fast in the mouth which makes it easy to use homeopathic supplement.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I love this product. It's homeopathic and doesn't make me drowsy. It brings relief in such a subtle way. All at once I realize I feel good and am free of annoying symptoms. And, there are *no* side effects! The packaging is convenient. I can take the scissors and cut off a row or two and carry them in my purse. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My teenager has always has bad allergies, he’s allergic to ragweeds, pollen, grass, dogs, cats, dust mites (yes these have all been confirmed by his allergiest), i got tired of him taking the other brands of allergy meds as I’m not too keen on meds and it’s possible long term side effects so i wanted to find him something safe, natural and effective. I told him as soon as he starts sneezing take one. He does this and after just one pill, his allergies are gone. This totally works!

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Love, Love, Love this product! My 11 year old son and I both take these, and it alleviates itchy eyes, runny/stuffy nose and other allergy symptoms quickly, sometimes as fast as 15 minutes. Definitely a must for me to stock up on, since our allergies were off the charts this year for some reason.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Got this for my daughter who has been using OTC allergy meds, that recently lost their effectiveness. This is a wonderful natural alternative that works very well at the onset of allergy symptoms. We have always been happy with the quality of Boiron products. Will continue to purchase this during allergy season.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I have been moving towards more homeopathic remedies, and this is one that both my son and I use for allergies. It is a quality product that offers relief from allergy symptoms. There is no bad taste, and we both have seen improvement in our symptoms when taking it. I'll continue to keep it onhand!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I started suffering from hay fever and spring allergies only about 5-6 years ago. I have some bad days where I can’t absolutely do anything as my nose is running and I am sneezing without stopping throughout the day. I have used other products whose results where mixed at best. Then I found this one and what a relief it provided me. Suddenly my I was able to continue with my life almost as normal. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars only is because when you’re on the worse days of allergies you need to take many of these pills and the box finishes quite fast. That is why I order many boxes all at once before the start of the allergy season. As a tip: always start at the very very first smallest signs of allergies (in Israel it is around beginning of Feb) to support your immune systems toward what’s coming. I find that when you do that the results achieved are much more effective.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Works great for my allergies, which aren’t too bad. I carry it in my purse so I can take them if I start to get sneezy or itchy eyes. This homeopathy brand is high quality and easy for all ages to take because it tastes good and gives fast relief.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I love this product. I started using this several years ago. You can manage your dose to stop your allergies and alleviate your symptoms without turning your sinuses into a desert. It works with your body to provide reliable relief. I have recommended this to my mother who also loves it. Ordering from iHerb was easy and the price was good. I got my order with no problems. I will purchase this again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Dissolves under the tongue and the taste is not unpleasant - however quite a few tablets are required (2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for the first hour, and then another 2 tablets every 3 hours under symptoms resolve). Not particularly "convenient" compared to traditional antihistamines, but it does seem to provide some allergy relief.