MY

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

i have been taking this for 5 days now. i feel more calm and less irritable. i am able to sleep more soundly with this homeopathy tablet. i like the packaging as it is easy to carry due to its small bottle. i definitely benefited from this medication. i also experienced great relief from headache and migraines

1b47af34-0fc7-4afc-ab75-ee8962400924

it's a good quality product. I really liked that size of this capsules it's easy to carry in your bag, or put it in your drawer. it's a good to have three tubes. it has a calming effect, and it also relieves mild headaches. I recommend this to you my friend if you want to use something that it's natural with organic ingredients.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I take these at night (one or two doses separated by a few hours) when I am particularly stressed, and these do seem to have a calming effect, and I have better seep. You could also take a dose or two during a stressful day. These are quick dissolve so-called meltaway pills that are slightly sweet in taste. The packet contains 3 tubes so you can stash them at different places (bedside table, purse or briefcase, medicine cabinet) and each tube is good for 16 to 20 doses.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Interesting packaging, dispensing one little pellet at a small twist of the tube. Dunno the point of it tho. Only took them a couple of time but so far so good. Hope that it can improve sleep quality

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I have tried numerous homeopathic remedies & honestly this one won’t be a staple go to. I get regular headaches & find this doesn’t help me much. I do trust this brand though & have found many of their other products helpful. Since there was an extra tube free, I am going to pass it on to my mom to see if it works for her.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I know this works. Just finding my dosing amount. Gave me energy that I needed.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Helps me feel chill. Good quality and good for sleep too.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Have this in my Homeopathy kit I am slowly building.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Variety of uses... aching muscles, relaxant to sleep at night