Page 1 - Reviews - Boiron, Calendula, Burn, Soothing Ointment, 1 oz (30 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Great remedy for sunburn! I use this every time after a day at the pool or beach on those areas that got too much sun. It doesn't dry or irritate your skin. Put some on over the burn before you go to sleep and it is virtually gone by morning. It's a small size but well worth keeping on hand.

Posted on May 19, 2022

all the Boiron product are very good, this one is for burn use. With not a very heavy smell, lite cream. Easy carry size, good to have one in emergency box. Not only for burn, even good for scratch.

6193cb3e-2c73-4fdc-a389-3418fa4911ad
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

honestly speaking it's still in the cabinet for first aid purposes only, anyway who wants to get burn? bought this because of numerous good feedback from previous buyers and iherb itself... it's recommendation is a guarantee itself

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I bought this for my sister for her children just in case for emergency. I chose this brand as it looks good as i read the overviews and reviews and the price is just right. I like iherb products. 👍👍👍

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Bought for mum because she burns her self every time she uses the oven . It also helped in removing old burns marks

466af740-4923-48f0-ac6b-3a1406cc1433
Posted on Jan 4, 2021

Being accident prone, I have dozens of scars from oven and stove burns all over my arms and a few on my chest as well where hot oil has splashed. I keep this ointment in the fridge so it's cold and also handy in the kitchen where 100% of my burn injuries occur. Very soothing and helps with quick healing. But I think if the burn is serious you should really go the doctor or emergency room. I'm using this on minor burns only. Have not tried this on sunburn yet. We're having a very wet summer here in Sydney.

Posted on May 2, 2022

You nedd this as a first aid ointment. Soothes burns

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Good quality product, big size! we will use this for a while. It feels good on skin.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

It soothes the pain and that’s the most important thing

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It works! After you burn your skin put this on immediately and it’ll soothe your burn!