Page 1 - Reviews - Bob's Red Mill, Muesli, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is a very tasty MUESLI (Myoo'-slee)! The added raisins and apples add a needed sweetness. The seeds, coconut, and brown rice crisps add a good crunch. The upside is that I love the taste and texture/ the downside is that it is not organic. Really wish it was! Other than that, it fits my dietary preferences and tastes great with a bit of almond milk and some fruit on top.

StazFoods
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Great breakfast ingredient - I love that it's easy to eat with milk, yoghurt, and everything in between (even dry)! I love that the package is resealable and that there is lots of fibre in the ingredients. The size for the price is great and the mix of ingredients is fantastic (not too sweet, not too bitter)!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

It's rich in ingredients for its wide variety, even coconut strips, which I seldom find in the muesli I used to buy. Nevertheless, the overall texture is a bit hard or coarse for me even if I've soaked it in milk from the refrigerator for quite some time. Maybe it's better to have it with hot or warm milk (!). For those who like muesli that gives you a good bite or chew, this could be your choice!

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

The quality is almost there, as it's not organic, but is gluten-free and non-GMO certified. A pretty good balance between all the ingredients, but could include greater variety of seeds and fruits; the fruit seemed a little more sour than sweet, but didn't bother me too much. Makes for a good breakfast item or afternoon pick-me-up.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Tastes great but expensive, the directions suggest 1/2 cup in 1 cup water for 2 servings but really it's only enough for 1 serving.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I like the variety of ingredients. The Müsli is easy to digest and taste nice, not too sweet. It would be nice if the product would be available in a larger amounts.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My favorite of all muesli's on the market. I stock upon it whenever it's available. I like it even better than Bob's original Old World Muesli (which is also good).

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

This is so far my favourite breakfast muesli. It goes really well with oat milk and the balance in composition so of seeds, nuts etc is perfect to taste. I find it very satisfying and would recommend it.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

My go-to breakfast when I want something hot in the morning. I usually add a little almond milk to it after it’s cooked.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I like the composition of ingredients of this muesli. I used to make either hot or cold over-night cereal, both are tasty and easy to make. It is a very good choice for breakfast.