MY

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Vitex Berry Extract is a great supplement for all who struggles with hormonal imbalances, especially estrogen dominance as it acts as a natural high estrogen neutralizer. Together with diet and lifestyle changes, it supports hormonal balance in the body. The best advantage is the fact, that this is naturally sourced from the herb.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I’ve used these for yrs to control my premenstruale symptoms. Better then birth control

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

When i cycle on this supplement (I take every day I'm not on my period), I notice it helps lessen my PMS symptoms. Primarily my lady lumps which typically get tender! :)

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

very very good. it is really helpful

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I noticed less cramping pain on my period. Turns your pee red though.

Posted on May 28, 2020

I usually have acne before ovulation and period so I thought it's definitely hormones problem. Then I found some reviews about Vitex might help for that. I have been taking it everyday since I got it. I can tell 100% yet this really helped cause i haven't had period yet but my skin got better than before. It's not completely none but less.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

For regulating female hormone cycles this is very helpful especially with PCOS

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Great product, easy and will purchase again!