Page 1 - Reviews - Blistex, Complete Moisture, Lip Moisturizer, .15 oz (4.25 g) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 8, 2022

Has a slightly sweet scent to it and benefits my dry lips and keeps it moisturized. The size is just nice to fit into small pouches and I appreciate that it has SPF in it. I use it twice a day and it's good enough quality to be suitable for all ages.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Like the texture after application. So far I like this brand as it’s indeed good. 1st time using this product, Just hope this is effective

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

I love this product. It's instantly moisture my lip, and stay for few hours. It's without color and have a nice mint smell. Very comfort on my lip.

Posted on May 16, 2022

moisturizer your lips. it has a little fruity smell. very compact, easy to carry whereever u go. i apply it at night before sleep, so i no longer have crack lips when i wake up.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have tried many chapsticks from Blistex. This one is so moist and comfortable on my lips and the best one so far. I enjoy it very much and went through many sticks of it already.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Good, simple lip balm that does the job. There is slight scent but it is not overpowering. It moisturizes the lip without too much of the sticky feeling.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

A good lip balm that effectively moisturizes and protects, smells good like candy. I can't check how effective it is at UV protection, but I hope the SPF 15 label is there for a reason. Not a bad product at a low price! I will buy more

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

It moisturize well with nice scent. It has SPF which I am normally sensitive to SPF, this one has no efecct at all. But just curious if this one has 2 yesr shelf life. The code said it was produced in 2019 and exp. in 2021. Shorter shelf life than normal Blistex lip balm.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Moisturizes well, no tingle. Great product. Good for dry lips.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

it is a good lip balm that moisturizes with sun protection i recommend