Page 1 - Reviews - Biotene Dental Products, Dry Mouth Moisturizing Spray, Gentle Mint, 1.5 fl oz (44.3 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought both the Biotene mouth rinse and mouth spray. The two products complement each other nicely. The spray is compact in size and easy to carry around in my handbag so that I can use it whenever I need to hydrate my mouth. I also like that it can be sprayed directly into my mouth without the need t rinse it out. The slight minty flavor is pleasant and not too overpowering. It also has a fairly lasting moisturising and refreshing effect since it does not contain alcohol or sugar.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I wake up during most nights from dry mouth and use this product to help when I do. This quality product benefits my dry mouth, but also stops my gums receding, The flavor is refreshing (doesn't have a strong minty flavor), and feels clean in the mouth. It works on my sensitive teeth and is gentle.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Im used to using the mouthwash for my constant dry mouth issues (due to thyroid cancer), and this product is very helpful for when i dont have access to my mouthwash. I carry it in my purse/backpack during busy days and can just spray it and it does the job!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

My dentist recommended this product. It really helps with dry mouth. Highly recommend for chemo patient. I got this for over a month and hesitated to use it in the beginning. But I have to admit that I really like it and will definitely buy it again.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This has actually moisturized my mouth. I would say even more than the tube version. The flavor is gentle and pleasant. The size is convenient for pocket. It gives a clean sensation. I believe it’s suitable for sensitive teeth. Although I think they should update the sprayhead to something better.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Haven't ever used any other dry mouth spray so can't really compare this to anything. Has it helped with my dry mouth? Yes. But I have to admit, I don't do it nightly as I only get dry mouth after eating spicy food with chili (so most nights). The spray is a bit odd though, it's more like a stream into your mouth instead of a mist-spray, so can get messy if you don't aim well in the first place. It tastes like standard mouthwash so helps make your breath even fresher after your nightly teeth brushing routine but I probably wouldn't repurchase as the stream spray feels strange.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I use it in the night before going to bed…Feels good after spraying in the mouth and mouth is not dry through the night