Page 1 - Reviews - BioSchwartz, Turmeric Curcumin with Bioperine, 500 mg, 90 Veggie Caps - iHerb
MY

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Almost one month into consuming this product, the pains that I experienced in my shin bones every night have been significantly reduced. My husband also tried taking for inflammation in his right knee and shoulder joints, and the pain is now a lot more manageable, so he is able to move around to get chores done. The soft gels are easy to swallow and there is no awkward taste to it. The addition of bioperine (or black pepper extract) is helpful. This is a high quality, natural product that will benefit the elderly who are often inflicted with debilitating joint pains.

0203c605-23f4-4f3e-a77a-83120b864ac8
Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I’ve just got my parcel, later I’ll update my review with the results of this supplement. At first I want to say that form or Curcumin (longs) is good for absorption. The next one is pepper that increases digestibility. Dose is higher, than you can see in other brands, perfect for people with problems with joints and different autoimmune diseases. Highly recommend to try this brand👍

cab3ff50-56c7-49ba-8c8b-d6f43edc99f1
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I made an order at the end of June. Vitamins came very quickly. The packaging was properly closed, and everything inside was done so that the jars were not damaged! The vitamins themselves are very good! They are very convenient to take and have a good dosage. One jar is enough for 3 months, which is very economical!

0e6dbb4e-4b22-4116-8298-f0de8b7e4df5
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Been taking this for a couple of months to help reduce inflammation and pain in my joints. Probably need to take it for a few more months to see some improvement and feel the benefits. Love that there's no herby after taste and also no unnecessary added ingredients in this product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

wanted to find a brand that didn't add any additional additives. I was so excited to find Schwartz bio research brand because it was free of additives and also stronger in strength. I also liked that it had the bioperine in it for absorption. The product works great for the inflammation I would get in my joints and also for my lower back pain. It's also wonderful in helping swelling go down fast if you injure yourself

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I take this supplement for the benefits of turmeric curcumin for inflammatory diseases. It helps me a lot with my back pain I take 2 pills a day, easy to swallow It's made with bioperine which helps the absorption of curcumin

960d836f-72be-44eb-8d45-3df01311c280
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

The first brand of turmeric curcumin that I bought was in soft gel capsule. The soft gel capsule stick together after you open the seal of the bottle. Thus, I am looking for alternative brand and found this BioSchwartz brand where the turmeric curcumin with veggie capsule. This is the main reason I tried this brand cause I feel uncomfortable when the soft gel stick together.

6fb15416-07fd-4b95-97f1-61937a2ba38c
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this for a very long time and find this to be one of the better companies. I use Iherb for everything I take, they are reputable, great pricing and incredible turn around time. Unfortunately they are not able to keep this in stock. But I always check IHerb first.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I would not be without my Turmeric/Curcumin! I have Polymyalgia which means my body is always in a state of severe inflammation. I've had to be on Prednisone for over 20 years. When the dose I was on wasn't working as well, instead of taking more I decided to try this product. I accidentally ran out for a few days and boy could I tell the difference without it. I'll never do that again!