MY
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original: Out of everything in the set I was super excited to try out this cleansing balm because I heard so many great things about it. The packaging is super adorable and a little goes a long way. Didn’t feel irritating and removes my makeup really well. I like using this as my first cleanser as it helps remove any dirt and makeup without making my skin feel dry. Banila Co Clean it Zero Foam Cleanser: Lathers really well and makes my skin feel clean. I like using this as my second cleanser and it goes really well with the cleansing balm. A little goes a long way and it does contain fragrance so be careful if you are sensitive to scent. Banila Co Dear Hydration Toner: This little toner bottle is super adorable!! It feels very hydrating and makes my skin feel soft.

cdd54050-4676-4e3a-9ad2-8dc7c6e3b563
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

This is first time I order Zero Banila. Heard a lot good about cleansing balm, but did not try before. I can't judge yet if this is suitable for my skin, but first impression is good. The kit will be good for travel and for home use, I think it will last for a month probably. I can't complaint about the quality: looks good, smells good, nice textures, suitable for my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jan 5, 2023

I bought 2 set and still using them .they help my redness .My skin like all set I will buy original size after finish them

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Absolutely amazing set of products I loved it so much and need more! This kit is perfect for travel and when taking a break from all my actives! It feels soft and clean and my skin feels so happy after using this set would definitely recommend

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

this kit it so good and I am gonna repurchase it. It comes in the perfect size and it is the cutest package I ever had. It is so gentle on my skin which is sensitive. I loved everything about this product and totally recommend it!!!!!!!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Perfect little kit if you want to try out the brand. I really liked the hydration cream so much that I bought a full size. The balm cleanser might be more useful for people who wear makeup.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

geat kit! I love the size of the cleansing oil, it's good for many uses. I also liked the face cream, it has a really nice smell, it moisturizes the skin and it prepares the skin for makeup

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I did not use it yet / scent quality sizing age package benefit composition sensitive Gentle frequency concern Flavor

dcd23dd4-68df-43b9-a147-70c18647881e
Posted on May 5, 2022

Good and quality product. Sizes are normal not small. The package is Perfect for travel.

2355a691-b554-4968-a2b5-dda1468159db