Page 1 - Reviews - Avalon Organics, Thickening Shampoo, Biotin B-Complex, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use thick

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I used to use this shampoo years ago, wanted to try it out again but the smaller size was unavailable for so long and so I caved in and bought this. Used to feel like it's a harsh wash that takes away too much oil while washing but now it doesn't feel that way, I don't know if it's a different formula now but I like it much better now.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I tried every shampoo to make my hair healthy but it doesn't work. This Shampoo makes it healthy and strong, I realized the result from the third time I use this shampoo. The scent is good and It is not a strong scent. The size is very suitable.

Posted on May 6, 2022

The size of the shampoo is kinda big But the quality and uses of the shampoo is great At first it made my hair dry but then the second and third time using it i loved it . It cleans the scalp and moistureses it . Comparing to other shampoo this is better

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Been using this thickening shampoo for 3 years now.. i noticed a big difference from 3 years back..hair fall is very less compared before.. I’m glad they have a bigger container now.. make sure you use conditioner after as it can dry your hair..

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love the smell of this shampoo. The bottle is user friendly and can last to up 3 months. My hair feels soft and have noticed visible reduction in hairloss.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love this shampoo i feel like its clean my scalp and the smell its not bad! I like it for my hair also its has benefit for dandruff, the quality of this shampoo is high. Moreover the size according to the price is helpful actually

Posted on May 28, 2022

thank you so much iHerb,i did not expect it will dilever early from US To PH, wow im amaze. i already received my parcel iherb... i will try now all the vitamins and shampoo that i ordered to you. thank you so much again....

Posted on May 7, 2022

I've been using this shampoo for many years, it really helped with my oily hair. This bottle is very conveniet, and cheaper if you use this shampoo alot like me.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I liked the shampoo very much. I’ve been using it since January 2022. Dandruff has gone, the hair stays clean for a few days (even when using hat every day). I would certainly buy it again. p.s. the smell is quiet specific though