MY

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
This product just amazing!

I bought this product after I read the review and I just want to return the flavor! I have a problem with thinning hair and hair loss especially during winter, but last winter after I used this product the problems are reduced significantly! even didn't suffer bcs of dandruff (?) thingy during winter! so I really recommend it again and will repurchase it again soon! p.s: it didn't smells like the usual shampoo with flowers and so on it kinda didn't have any kind of those smells which is weird but it didn't take long for me to get used to it!

6289fbaa-6352-4564-bd8e-1a9a6abafd1c
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell , it benefits your skin , it good for who has routine day job , help in relaxation

2e761a72-1aa2-4117-96f1-16e7f42d8622
dcf5e726-6742-4fa8-aed6-8ae74394ac98
b54a5979-71b7-4710-8358-21c630757fc9
b1721452-919f-4479-be4d-559b030d0eba
665c5065-4374-4807-b6e0-a9311d82e1d5
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

started using the shampoo & conditioner for my post partum hair lost. after a month of usage(i did not use it daily) noticed baby hair growth. in addition i had a reduction in hair fall. i still use this product till now as it encourages new hair growth. the product does not dry out hair.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Use the shampoo from the same brand before. I would only use the conditioner once per week while have been using the shampoo almost daily. This conditioner will help you add to the more long lasting results where the benefits will be strong hair till the root (hereby less hair is shed) and more soft and healthy looking hair.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

it have a herbal scents..but it is not that bad I have been using it for 2 week now and it leaves my hair shiny ( from being moisturizer) and have a volume and my scalp feel very fresh I didn't get skin sensitivity from it. in terms of its size and quality it is very good and thr package as well

Posted on May 5, 2022

I love this brand and I have used this plus its scent is really good! Packaging quality also was good and the size was acceptable for a fair number of washes. My hair is brittle and dry so this worked really well for me as it made sure it was moisturized!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

A great thickening conditioner! This conditioner leaves my hair very soft without feeling oily. It has a lovely herbal fragrance that stays in your hair for a few days. I would recommend this conditioner as a thickening product and not necessarily a remedy for hair loss. I will definitely repurchase it again!