MY

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love this soap. The scent is heavenly! The only thing I’m disappointed with is the size. It’s small and the bar does not last as long. Packaging was nice. Gentle on sensitive skin and does not dry out the skin. Your skin will also feel clean after each use. Great quality overall and I will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on May 19, 2022

I first bought this soap for myself because I love anything rose. My youngest daughter who is now living with me also loves it so I get her her own subs and anyone who I’ve given it to us a gift, absolutely loves it. It leaves a wonderful scent in my bathroom.

This is a very luxurious feeling soap and is just beautifully scented, with all natural and vegan ingredients! The smell is very strong and lingers nicely on the skin after a shower, which some people might have a hard time with, but I prefer. It comes very beautifully packaged in completely recyclable wrapping which also does a great job of keeping the bar fresh and well scented. The rose scent is very rich without being fake or too perfumey smelling, and a bar lasts for a long time. Also, the price cannot be beat! I have tried a whole bunch of the soaps from the Auromere line, and this one is a favorite by far. It is very gentle, and not drying to my sensitive skin whatsoever also, which is a huge bonus for me. I will continue to use this for as long as this company continues to offer it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is the only soap I use. The scent is amazing and it is very gentle on my skin, especially in winter when I'm concerned about dryness. The ingredients don't contain any harsh chemicals, which is reassuring if you use this on a daily basis. I will keep using this as long as they stock it!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Love the scent. The bar isn’t big at all but it last a decent amount of time if you keep it dry. I mainly use this brand on my 2 year old because I trust the ingredients on their skin. I use the bar for their body and hair and neither are overly dry after bath time.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Smells great, has a beautiful later, but is a smaller size than I expected. In fact, make sure you don't just keep this bar in your shower in between uses as it will shrivel up in no time. To make this tiny bar last, store it someplace dry between uses. I may or may not buy it again, but that's based only on how small the bar is for the price. That being said, it's a natural product that would likely be considered 'specialty'.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

This scent is very very strong. It will more than likely seep from your bathroom. It's a really pleasant scent that even stays on your body. Many may think it's a perfume like scent. The main drawback is the bar is small so it doesn't last long. However, the price on Iherb.com makes this soap super affordable.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

This is my favourite bar soap. It's a small piece of heaven, cheap and smells good. I usually buy a few of this to last me a while! Love the earth-friendly packaging. We put the packaging in our shoe rack and our shoe rack smells good too! Soothes my eczema skin and moisturize well!