Page 1 - Reviews - Artisana, Organics, Cashew Cacao Spread, 8 oz (227 g) - iHerb
MY

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

the packaging of this product is just amazing. it is a glass packaging and you can reuse it after you finish this product. I don't know about the taste yet because I haven't tried it. the size of the product looks good for me because it is not too big and not too small. the ingredients looks clean to me and high quality. you can benefit from this cashew cacao spread because it's good for your diet, it does not contain white sugar or any other processed ingredients.

e66c79ef-a180-40bb-85fa-992ef1ea2eb4
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Healthy, sugar-free, YUM! Great taste! Also loved the package and quality: everything came safely and in a whole condition: nothing was broken at all. The size... might be a bit too small, if you like the spread and eat it multiple times a day or buy this walnut butter to bake (I make wonderful cookies with it): mine was so good that I finished it literally in two days and had to order more! But the product is excellent itself in every way.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This might be my new favorite. I keep the hazelnut cacao spread stocked in my pantry, but on a whim, decided to try the cashew cacao version. It is creamy and spreads smoothly. The hazelnut option tastes more like Nutella to me, but this has a wonderful chocolate flavor and amazing texture. I think I’ll be stocking a new spread in my pantry. I definitely recommend.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Ok, if you read what is in this, you can see it's all good stuff (as far as I know) but it taste soooo good. Every time I get this it's gone within 1-2 weeks and then I'm sad again... Oh well one day I will be able to afford more...

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

First time to try this brand and I found this spread is super delicious! Texture and sweetness are just good!! U may need to stir a bit before use. Chocolate flavour is rich

0414202e-a92e-467e-b7bd-c2f7046c0127
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This product is one of my favorite spread in iherb, it has such a deep flavor of cacao with , the health benefits of cashew, would highly recommend to every cashew lover!

e7fd0c5a-d2ee-4cc2-8d52-3c050d897648
Posted on Mar 3, 2021

Oh My Gosh, does this brand have some amazing Chocolate spread products. Top notch quality ingredients, and the taste is amazing. I wish I've known about it earlier as I loved my nutella but had to quit having it after I found out that it is very unhealthy, and this brand offers excellent healthy alternatives, AND they taste better!!! As of what I think is the best out of the 3 chocolate spreads, the hazelnut one tastes the best as it tastes unbelievably good, but as far as value goes, the other two have much better value since they are 20% cheaper than the hazelnut one. The coconut one requires some warmth to come to a spreadable substance. Also, they all need to be mixed in the jar before every consumption. The cashew one seems to be the best value as it's very rich and spreads so well. I highly recommend trying the products out, and I hope you found my review helpful👍

8993f035-6b56-447e-a679-ce5863571fcc
nutinjp
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Recently I’ve been trying to go off sweets, but it’s difficult, so I decided to opt for something healthy with the minimum amount of sugar. This spread is it. It’s delicious, and very slightly sweet! The ingredients are superb!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great quality ingredients and we really love the taste. It is absolutely a healthier alternative to other chocolate bread spreads and has so much nutty benefits. My kids absolutely love it.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It’s really good and thick. It’s not very sweet but man you can tell it’s good for your body unlike Nutella for example.