Page 1 - Reviews - Andalou Naturals, Argan Stem Cell, Conditioner, For Thinning Hair, Age Defying, 11.5 fl oz (340 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have tried so many shampoos over the years and always go back to this one. Whilst it's not organic and as pure as I'd like it does not give me an itchy scalp (sensitive skin) or hair loss. It foams well, doesn't cause frizz and doesn't leave any residue.

Posted on May 29, 2022

smells nice and lathers great. used three times and haven't noticed a huge difference yet. I imagine these things take time. I was on medication and I had quite a bit of hair thinning and loss. even if I don't notice a huge difference I would buy again as it's a really nice shampoo.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

All of Andalou Naturals' products are excellent quality. They come in good size bottles so they offer great value. The scent is great & it's good for sensitive scalps. I swear with regular use my thinning hair has been growing back. I regularly buy this shampoo, its matching conditioner, and their skin creams.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

It's a good conditioner but wouldn't say it's the best. I would have preferred a thicker texture for the hair. Not too sure if the conditioner alone can defy age but seems okay. The scent is good and the size is enough to last a while. I haven't noticed anything dramatically different with my hair after using this conditioner.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Seems to add volume to the hair. It smells good too! I am using the whole set from this line to help with thinning hair. I notice some improvements after a month or so.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I'm not sure that this actually helps against thinning hair, but it has a nice scent and texture and does condition very well. One issue is that it is very thick and hard to get out of the bottle when it starts to get less full.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This conditioner is the perfect match to the andalou naturals age defying shampoo. It has a subtle, “clean” smelling fragrance. It significantly smoothens out tangles resulting in less hair breakage. The only downside is that it’s a bit difficult to squeeze out the product from the container.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Great product for thinning hair. I bought this for my husband and he is enjoying using it. It has a nice scent and leaves his hair feeling soft. His hair looks fuller since starting using it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Good product, used alot a few years ago and have recently started using it again. Seems like a good idea as my 60 year plus hair needs a helping hand.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Hair changing product ! Another great and beyond outstanding product by Andalou. Help to reduce hair fall and can notice baby hair grow more and more !!!! I am extremely pleased with it.