Page 1 - Reviews - Allergy Research Group, Vitamin D3 Complete, 120 Fish Gelatin Capsules - iHerb
MY
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love this vitamin D3 Complete. The capsules are tiny, easy to swallow and no after taste. They were recommended by my naturopath after I had tried another type and did not feel well, probably due to some additives that didn't agree with me. These are great. Never had any issues and when I had prior blood work my vitamin D levels were great which also helps maintain health.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Always good quality products that are received within a quick time frame. I never doubt getting the order, nor the quality of the products i am ordering. The ingredients in the product are as stated in listing and are correct dosage. Good value for money. Packaging is always in tact Great work I herb

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Very good supplement. I have hashimoto’s and this has helped improve my overall well being. Highly recommended. A complete supplement, does wonders for the skin too. Has helped with my joints too. Definitely worth the price.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

This is a great product recommended by my health professionals and I am grateful to find it well-priced and in a larger size at iHerb. I also prefer the fish gelatin capsules rather than the new softgels so it is entirely a win win! Thank you!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

These were recommended by my FHP. Top quality ingredients, and the correct amount of D and K2. Great small size, Easy to swallow. Just perfect.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Expensive but top quality because it has the right mix of D and K2

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Great quality! Love this supplement! No taste. It's effective, my Vit D levels are responding. I ordered a years worth!

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

In stock when I couldn’t find them elsewhere. Arrived quickly and good value. Thanks

Posted on Jun 17, 2022