Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Rosewater Toner, Tone & Tighten Formula, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
MY
Posted on May 10, 2022

The flavor and aroma of this toner is very nice to smell! The quality and size is worth buying! This is very gentle and yet very mouisturizing to the face! And suitable to sensitive skin! Good iHerb no leak and tha packaging is very safe! Using this toner is the best choice'

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

Usually there is very dry in the office. But you don’t want to put some very expensive toner in the office. I recommend you to buy it because that is a big jar and then you can spray when you’re sleepy or you want to refresh your skin.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

They bought this tonic from my customers and you can not imagine how satisfied they are. My sales of these quality products have started to double

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love the smell and the quality of this toner, package is beautiful rose water has a lot of calming effects to the skin, I use it all the times to tone and refresh after swimming, great for sensitive skin and can use it as frequent as desired due to its composition, totally benefits the skin

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I am already obsessed with this highly affordable skincare range. As a middle aged woman my focus now is on retaining as much tone and elasticity in my skin. I use this product of a morning when my skin is nice and clean before applying my serum and moisturiser. It has a beautiful freshness feeling on the skin, adsorbs easily and the most lovely gentle rosewater scent. I love it and think I probably have to hide it from my 18 ear old daughter!!!

Posted on May 29, 2022

I like this toner... Very long time i use it, maby 10 month... good moisturizing, very comfortable filling on skin, smell not very strong, good basic toner🌹👍

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

1st time using this brand. Very satisfied after trying for a month now. scent is pleasant. acceptable quality. recommended product i must say. size of cream is acceptable too! good for age ard 30- 40

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

This is my third purchase. I love it! The fragrwnce is a little bit strong, but it ownetrates well and I can feel it ferting through into my skin with this little stingy feeling. Skin also appears more radiant and supple after application.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I like misting toners because a little goes a long way. It is light and refreshing, and I really like the smell. I am new to the brand and will try other products.