Page 1 - Reviews - Advanced Clinicals, Glycolic Acid Toner, Renew & Glow, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
MY
Sophia
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is another great purchase from the Advanced Clinicals brand which never let me down! I spray it on a cotton pad and apply onto clean skin focusing on my T-zone. I then follow up with my serums and then moisturisers. I like to use this product at night time. It tingles a little bit upon applying it but this feeling subside almost immediately so there is no discomfort at all, even for my skin which I consider to be very sensitive. It comes in a big bottle so it will last me a long time and its price is affordable so I would recommend trying if you are looking to achieve a more even, smooth complexion. If my review helps you, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022
2036

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

My initial impression of Advanced Clinicals Glycolic Acid Toner is very good! I had fallen in love with the Andalou Naturals Clementine + C Illuminating Toner (which was my first spray on toner) but wanted to try something different and new. Right off the bat, the scent was interesting! Not too strong, not bad, and somehow pleasant. I applied one coat, and it felt so good that I decided to add a second coat once the first one dried. I applied this midday after washing off my sunscreen but before my nighttime routine. I didn't even feel the need to moisturize so I went with just on my face for about 4 hours. This glycolic acid in this product is supposed to help reduce dark spots, help brighten and even skin and stimulate collagen which my 44 year old skin needs, so I will continue to use it and I do have high hopes!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use this at night, mainly on my neck to hopefully help get rid of skin tags. Packaging makes it easy and convenient to use, I haven't noticed any changes, it's quite gentle on me but my skin is not sensitive, however if I spray it directly on the face it irritates my eyes.

DaDaRo
Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Excellent product! Skin is hydrated and smoother without any irritation. I am using tretinoin but when used conjunction with this toner, it does not cause any additional irritation.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Super great bargain. The size is huge, can last for couple of months. And it works wonder, help to retain moisture longer. My skin feel so plump and have dewy effect.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Efficient and affordable Glycolic acid. suitable for sensitive skin. it is very gentle and it doesn't irritate the skin. Good quality. I use it everyday and it leaves my skin moisturized and smooth.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Within 1 week of using this products a lot of mu friend can see the glowing effects, recommended with the people who had a sensitive skin, morning & evening usage with serum vitamin c.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Although it os my first time to buy this product but it was recommended by my friend. It works so far so good to me. And price is very reasonable particularly when you have a promo code. I might buy again mist likely😙.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have not used the product long enough to know if it works, but overall, pleasant smell, gentle on the skin and not burning, large quantity in relation to the price, and I have many products from this company, and overall they do the job.