MY

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Great value, price to quantity ratio for a bottle! Bought for my mum to replace a previous brand on iherb that was discontinued. This is even better composition and more tablets in a bottle than previous brand at a similar price. My mum feels good and energetic after taking. It supplies a well balanced suite of the usual essential vitamins. And it also doesn't contain iron in this formulation which is good for those who do not require or want it.

4b945147-b60c-4e4d-a473-3cc219807952
a0be5045-d758-4924-9b8b-89e464640723
Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I have tried a lot of B-vitamins, but this one is the best. I can see positive changes, especially after i started this supplement at the beginning of 2016.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for almost 2 years now and I can say that I've definitely noticed an improvement in my health, mood and quality of life. That's why my whole family take it too!

I take a tablet of this multivitamin every other day to supplement my regular diet just in case I lack any essential vitamins or minerals in my diet. I notice that my urine turns more yellow on the day I take this multivitamin tablet, hence I take it every other day. Tablet is quite large, but it is value for money.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I bought these for my mother, grandmother and mother in law. Firstly i was very happy that they do not contain gelatin, something that is an ingredient in so many of the other vitamins i was looking at. Secondly the price is much better than other 50+ brands i looked at. Thirdly its one pill a day, which is great. Its a bit early to judge the quality and how effective they are.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I bought this for my mom she would like to keep her body healthy for as long as possible. Mom is happy with this Multivitamin Multimineral tablets. I also bought other vitamins for the elderly, but they are not so cheap compared to these vitamins. I recommend there were no side effects! I recommend

Posted on May 11, 2022

Pills are a bit large, but easy to split in half. I find that since introducing these multivitamins into my regime, the potency is high enough that I no longer include individual vitamins. A decent quantity for the price and made with quality ingredients. Useful for helping women my age avoid deficiencies and boost metabolism and immunity.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Complete ingredients. Lacking only in vitamin C since it only has very little... so I always pair this up with a 500 mg calcium ascorbate and I'm good to go. The quality is remarkable for cheap price. No iron content which is good since I'll have an upset stomach if I take one with it.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

All essential vitamins in a single tab making it most convenient for me. Easy to swallow . I'm taking one every morning after breakfast for more than 3 weeks now and had not noticed any significant changes . Nevertheless , having multivitamin gives me the confidence that I'm getting enough vitamin intakes per day. Great price too!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My wife just hit the half-century mark, and has been taking these for a couple of months. If her latest bloodwork is any indication, then these Multis are doing a great job, with no gastro side effects.