MY

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought this vitamin after my G.I. had a serious injury in Afghanistan, and it worked wonders to restore my health. I got 10% of the recommended daily dosage (1500 mg), and after taking it for about 8 hours, I found myself on the verge of passing out from exhaustion. But the next day, I was back up to normal and feeling great!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I've been using vitamin supplements for a very long time and have always found them to be effective. I just started using the sample of this product, but it definitely helps me focus more on things that are important to me. It also made doing my part as a father easier because by focusing on other things, I wasn't constantly thinking about it!

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I was in the market for a supplement to take everyday. I had tried several and found none that helped me as much as this vitamin did. It's also a great price, considering all the vitamins out there (there are too many to list). My health is better than it has ever been thanks to this vitamin and I feel 100% better taking it every day.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Whenever I think of health, vitamins come to my mind. I've heard of hundreds of thousands people that religiously take vitamins by the millions every day and wonder why they are feeling so much better than before. So, after hearing about this supplement for a long time and not really believing that it would really work for me, I finally decided to give it a try. I couldn

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I was using some other vitamin before, but after starting to use this I noticed the jitters. And then my muscles got stronger and it just felt like everything was more alive. This is definitely a supplement I recommend for anyone who has been looking for an alternative to taking medications or supplements.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for a week now and it has been amazing. I noticed an immediate difference in the amount of energy I had and also my mood. My skin is also better and stronger, so I see no downside to this supplement. It's worth buying if you're looking for a vitamin that can help improve your health, immunity, quality of life, well

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Easy to pop in to get 1000 mcg Vitamin B12 every day... prolonged release actually makes it possible for the body to assimilate the vitamin B12 and absorb it. They should have made the 120 tablets per bottle as it would be easy to use for 2 or 4 months. just 10 more tablets would have done it.. hence giving it 4 stars instead of 5 ! Good purchase nevertheless.. pls vote if you found the detailed review helpful, thanx !

7fe0ba14-9c2e-43b4-ba6b-89307485560c
Posted on May 11, 2022

This is a must have product, specially for vegans. My husband lacked B-12 and was losing his hair prematurely, after taking this for 3 months, I can already see some baby hair showing up. Also, it gives a great energy boost! We don't take it daily, only 2/4 times a week.

The bottle says once per day but it is more like once per week. I found these by way of nutrition facts dot org. I am vegan so these are necessary. Nice small tablets for as potent as they are. Easy to digest. The exact dosage as recommended by famous nutritionist, Michael Greger. Highly recommend! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Adebie
Posted on Sep 15, 2021

My B12 blood levels are the best in my life without painful injections. The extended release allows the supplement to desolve after the stomach where stomach acids distroy the vitamin potency. I auto deliver to my mother with serious health issues and her blood test also shows excellent B12 levels. Highly recommend! (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)